1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

(Y4) 2013 Week 14 News/Updates

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Oct 21, 2010.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Post the game score here!

2. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

UNC falls at home to a very well coached Auburn team. Final Score 24-21:(

3. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

:eek:WTF!!! i wanted to be the one to give you the first L of the season. Thanks alot there EGO now he is going to try and kick my ass tonight. FUCK!!! now i gotta prepare myself
    Great

4. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

:eek:WTF!!! i wanted to be the one to give you the first L of the season. Thanks alot there EGO now he is going to try and kick my ass tonight. FUCK!!! now i gotta prepare myself
    Great win EGO

5. runthepound

you might get a win as well the way I played in this one.

6. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

My one knock on Run' in this game is that I thought he abandoned the run a bit early - he only used it periodically in the second half to keep me (somewhat) honest. Aside from that, it took a lot of well-executed plays and a bit of luck to get this one. UNC hit me hard on almost every play (Man, Dyer is a lil' bitch), and required perfect reads almost every time. On defense, there may have been one time that I felt I should/could have picked the ball off. He's that good at preventing opportunities for turnovers.

This one's bitter-sweet. I got my 1st user win in this league, and it was a big one (forever in the history book). But I never liked the idea of a new guy coming in and ruining a coach's perfect season. There's not a lot of "scouting information" on me, so I had that wildcard/beginner's advantage. I'm sure pay-back will come swiftly.

In the meantime, I can't wait for the results of 'Bama/Florida!

7. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

a win by Bama should put them in the BCS Championship game

8. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

'Funk, consider this your welcome home gift! ; )

(Man, if only I had beaten that pesky Sabo.)

9. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

Nice win ego, shaking up the polls in week 14.Looks like the winner of the SEC championship gets the comp. for a BCS game, interesting.

10. runthepound

I noticed that i abandoned the run. I tend to do that sometime when I feel like I am playing from behind, like I did in this game. This game was frustrating like crazy because I felt like I couldn't do some of the things like I am used to doing.