(Y4) 2013 Week 7 News/Updates

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

(Y4) 2013 Week 7 News/Updates

Post your scores here fella's!

2. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

USC scores 44 points in the first half, and then lets the backups eat up the clock in the second half to beat Kentucky 54-10. Lattimore got most of the carries early and showed some signs of improvement but still not running like I thought he would. Giles got two carries early and made the most of them taking them in for touchdowns, one was 40 yards and the other 77. Koch responded after getting benched last game as he threw for over 200 yards in the first half and 3 TDs. The defense played outstanding only giving up 10 points and 150 yards, along with causing 2 turnover and recording a safety. Sanders made it a complete game by returning a first half kick off 100 yards for a TD.

3. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

North Carolina wins a tough game in Los Angelas against USC. The Trojans did their best to upset the Tar Heels but fell short in the end, 24-17. Toughest CPU game I have played in in a while!

4. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Oklahoma also survives an upset bid from Kansas, winning 24-16

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Nebraska survives Baylor's upset attempt, 49-3:)

6. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Just barely:)

7. Dean

Dean Walk On

Auburn 31-10 over Arkansas

8. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Maryland beat rival and undefeated #12 West Virginia 27-24. O'Brien marches the Terps down the field with :49 left in the game for the game winning TD pass with :03 left on the clock.

9. Iron Mickey

Oklahoma State loses to Texas A&M 40-36

Chicken Shit game as A&M's QB was 36-49 for 452 pass yards

Had the game won and even recovered a fumble with less than a minute to pin them at their own 10 yard line and drive 90 yards and score a TD with 5 sec on the clock.

Lost starting QB Bryan Johnston for the year in the second QTR with a torn rotator cuff also.

10. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Miami returns home from Tallahassee with a huge win. The game was tied at 10 at halftime, then Miami drove down the field but stalled inside the Noles 10 yard line and had to settle for a field goal. After stopping Florida State's offense, Miami went on a nice long drive which culminated in a 5-yard Blake Booker touchdown when he cut an option up inside for a 10-point lead. Miami's D-Line would then force 2 fumbles on Florida State's next 2 possessions which were both scooped up for touchdowns giving the Canes an insurmountable 24-point lead. Florida State would add a touchdown and 2-point conversion, but it would be too little too late. Final score was 34-18.

11. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Wow that's rough. Not only did you lose a close game you lost your quarterback too. Man that sucks.

12. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

Florida plays sloppy on offense and it almost comes back to haunt them. The Gators were able to drive down and kick a field goal as time expired to give the the lead 24 21

13. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Best news ever... that South division is officially up for grabs:)... now only if Mizzourah will drop a division game to the computer... nah, I'm sorry to hear this because competition is fun and whoever makes it to the Big 12 CCG wants to bring their best with them... if it makes you feel any better my kicker was knocked out a few plays and Martinez was knocked out on the first series;)... oh and Heard gets hurt everygame:cool:

14. Iron Mickey

I still feel bad and want to punch a baby seal

Good news is back-up QB Deaton is highly experienced and is an "overall" better pure passer ATM than Johnston Jr.

He just didn't have good chemistry w/Hill like Johnston did. Hopefully we can find it quick versus Iowa State.....a game for some reason I fear is going to be tough.