(Y4) 2013 Week 8 News/Updates

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

(Y4) 2013 Week 8 News/Updates

Post your scores here!

2. jca312

jca312 Walk On

The Canes roll over Georgia Tech 48-7 to setup yet another Top 10 Showdown with the ACC Coastal Championship on the line. Miami has 3 tough games in the next 5 weeks that will determine whether they are contenders or pretenders. At #1 North Carolina, at #17 Virginia Tech, then 3 weeks later at #6 Oklahoma.

I'd like to take this time to send out a special thanks to "Mr. Schedule Maker", while you had no control over me playing Florida State, North Carolina, and Virginia Tech on the road as those are conference games, I do appreciate you throwing in road games at Florida Week 1 and Oklahoma Week 15. 4 User games all on the road... gauntlet laid (y)
    Let's see what we're made of!

3. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

The Terps win a hard fought battle against #17 VA Tech 28-22. Defense stepped up with under a min to play making a stop on 4th down with Tech driving with :19 left on the clock. On a sad note the Terp lose AA WR Butler for the year with a torn rotator cuff

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Don't worry alot of our schedules are heavily backloaded... I'm about to start my gauntlet this week... don't mind losing the other user games, just wanna win this one so I'll have a shot at defending the Big 12 crown... winning a National Title is not even a goal right now... I have to go thru Oklahoma and Alabama at the end of the year... seems like a lot of folks are in that type of situation, we may have back to back computer national champions because I don't think any of us will finish with a perfect record:)

5. Iron Mickey

Dont worry....that just means you get those Non-Conf opponents the following year at home....;)

Yeah I back loaded alot of big Non-Conf User games on purpose. I knew it would put a lot of twist-n-turns in the BCS rankings come year end.

Especially the UNC/Auburn game in week 14...The new tradition coming to the week 14 of Cream of the Crop.

I want us to come into a agreement on a cool name for our new traditional week 14 User only game.

6. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Unless you "forget" again like you did this year with the home game I was supposed to have with you. lol

7. Iron Mickey

Don't worry....OSU will be traveling to Miami next season to kick off a new two year agreement between the two programs.

8. jca312

jca312 Walk On

I just like giving you a hard time (y)

9. Iron Mickey

I am going to give you a hard time when I kick your Hurricanes punk asses all over that soggy-ass field!!!!!!!!!!
    :monkeybutt:

10. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Bring it!!! We are young, but we're getting lots of valuable experience this year.

11. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Speaking of experience, is anyone noticing any in season progression... I mean I'm seeing small bumps here and there but its not for any of the people that are actually performing well on the field.

12. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

FSU had a good week, a bye and an instant commit on a 5 star athlete. My first commit, that should get me out of the 120th ranked recruiting class.

13. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

I have 2 guys with a +1 overall bump and some guys that have a +1 in awareness but didnt get an overall boost, i cant see the inseason progression being that big since they fixed offseason progression, i had guys last year going up 7 points overall(in off-season). I think if your a 6 star team guys can go up 8 pts

14. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Bama Rolls 31-7 over Ole Miss

15. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

I have seen some of my guys go up 1 pt in awareness. Nothing to really write home about. It is not noticeable on the field.

16. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Mizzou beats Nebraska.... another loss in the final second trying to play nice and sim... shit is so frustrating getting big lead on users and let them climb back into it because I'm mentally handcuffed by the sim gods.... FUCK!!!!

Not taking anything from you mizzourah,you played great, but I'm so tired of losing games in the final seconds. Good game and Good Luck in the Big12 CCG

17. Iron Mickey

I just got email....Nebraska upset by Mizzou 31-28

18. Iron Mickey

I am lost!!??

Sounds like it was a great game.

19. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

5 out of my last 6 have been decided in the final seconds.... at least 3 of em I jumped out to good size leads.... what's fnny now that I look back with my bottle of Hennesey... the home team won everytime:)... from now on I'll pay the schedule maker 20 dollars to make sure I play all users at home:)

20. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Complaining about my conservative play... it was a good game... have you ever lost a game in the final seconds? Remember that feeling? The kicked in the nuts feeling? Yeah I'm getting kicked in the nuts alot lately;)

21. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Oh yeah, while your waiting 4 the next advance... on the first page you can find some very interesting sliders to try;)

*Going to the Tucker Max site if you need me, matter of fact sickipedia... thats the new new

22. Iron Mickey

Yeah....I know its a shitty feeling. You will be okay!

DEAL!!! LMAO

23. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

break me off 10 bucks and you can put me on your schedule every year

24. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

good one GSU!

25. Dean

Dean Walk On

well, Auburn loses to Mississippi St. 42-35. Absolutely ridonkulos. They had TD's of 78, 73, and 74 yards. The last one was with 8 seconds left. Oh well what can you do.