(Y4) Championship Week Sportscenter

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Sabo, Dec 8, 2011.

1. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Feb 13, 2010
    Good Luck guys
    Great Games on tap
  2. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

Nov 26, 2010
    SC offense stifled, loses 27-10.
  3. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Feb 10, 2011
    Well my highlights froze but off of memory we played a great game. We scored a TD early on a big pass to Reed (user catch), our game plan was to come out passing and mix in the run as we got going. We added a 3 in the 2nd to go up 10-0. Then with 50 sec left we called a TO so we could get the ball back and throw one deep before the half ended and fumbled the punt return to give CP a chance at a 60 yard fg that he nails. Cant really remember the scoring order in the 3rd I know Frazier had a 20+ yard TD run and we got a 3. In the 4th I was driving inside the 30 and threw a tunnel screen and CP picked it and took it to the 3. He then scored in the next play or 2. to make it a 20-10 game. I think we went 3 and out but then got a pick and Mason bust one up the middle for 50ish yards to seal the game. We are proud of our guys played awesome D and we did not turn the ball over much. Great Game and look to see you next year in ATL CP.
    Last edited: Dec 8, 2011

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

Jun 23, 2009
    Michigan Beats Iowa 40-13​
    We started out hot, real hot. Play 1, QB Draw to gardner, to the house. Play two, tunnel screen to Richards, to the house. Next time, KO return to the house by Rawls. Needless to say, we started on fire on offense. Iowa was able to move the ball up and down the field, when i was able to get a short field and not being risked to be burned deep, i was able to bring a little more heat and mix up my defense a little bit more. He blocked one of my kicks, which i didn't like at all. Overall, i was able to throw some jump balls to dorsey who was able to bring them down, and pound the ball. We added a defensive score from SS Roland to seal the game. Once iowa gets some game breakers he's going to be tough. Switch teams and he smokes me probably. ​
    After this game, i thought for sure i had the BCs championship game locked up. Turns out, i did not. We tied Washington's BCs score, and they ended up going over us. Completely bummed out. My only loss was to the #1 team in the country. I was coming off a big win over #13 team in the country, after beating the #11 team in the country the week before. Washington on the other hand had a 6-6 Colorado team to face in the championship game. Complete bullshit. ​
    The rosebowl never should be a consolation prize, however, this year it was. Unlike the '06 wolverines, we came out angry against Boise, see the Bowl Game thread for that breakdown.​