(Y4) Injury News

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by bcduggan, Dec 10, 2009.

1. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

(Y4) Injury News

Ford, RB for LSU, is out for 2 weeks with torn pectoral.

2. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

That sucks. Good thing it's only two weeks.

3. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

the good news also was if I did not have the injury, I would not have noticed my depth chart had my backups in wrong spots.

4. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Wolverines are all healthy as we speak, everyone will suit up next week against Miami of Ohio. Forcier has had to sit a few plays out this year but nothing much and Denard Robinson has been great while fillling in.

5. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Ohio State starting QB Justin Siems, broke his jaw against Tennessee and will be out at least eight more weeks. Then when Ohio State went to North Carolina true freshman Lance Clarke starting in Siems place missed half the game and 3rd string QB Steven Blount came in and the offense stalled, costing Ohio State the game.

It's gonna be a rough season in Columbus.

6. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

That sucks. Good luck.

7. JFunk34

Oh man it does suck. The QB depth behind Pryor wasn't good so that position is being rebuilt from the ground up. Lance Clarke was the number one QB in the country last year so he has the potential but he is inexperienced and throws some head scratching passes.

8. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

I hope he throws some of those head scratchers my way next week.....;)

9. smace767

smace767 Walk On

Never had a big injury that lasted longer than a game in this dynasty accept one time Mitchell went out for 3 games.

Star Jackson goes down for 4 weeks first half.(result i forget he is out and call a a dangerous pass with the score 21-14 deep in my side of the field in the third qrt, Pick six)

Starting Wr who caught a td in the game, is out 6 weeks and replacement comes in and makes a 20 yard catch and fumbles, returned for six.
    Mitchel gets hurt and goes out of the game but he will be back next game.

I still have a running qb and a passing qb, They just never played and now my passing qb is first string with no wr depth which will change my play style.

Looks like a long season

10. Noknee

Noknee Walk On

OLB Manti Teo is out 3 weeks with an abdominal tear. He did it while being tackled after an acrobatic interception. He should be back before the Penn State game, and I do have a bye to get ready for Illinois in 2 weeks.

11. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Tate Forcier went down with a strained back against Minnesota yesterday. He will be out at least 5 weeks. He has started every game in this OD for me but I have a very capable back-up in Denard Robinson (90 ovr).

12. JFunk34

Damn you Hood. You got me excited for a second. I wish I had a freakin capable back up. FML.