(Y4) Week 10 Sportscenter

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Sabo, Dec 2, 2011.

1. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Week 10 posted at 7:00 pm

2. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Bye Week for Bama
    Tide closes practices as the Tide tries to fix it issues.

3. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

4. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Rivals collide!
    In a game that has been missed over the last 2 years Auburn comes out on top!
    I got the ball and drove but stalled inside the 40 just outside my FG range and on 4th and long punted. Ford jumps right on me his 1st play and bombs it for a 80 yards TD on a play he made my DBs look silly.
    Mason went to work....leading a nice drive and scoring on a 30 yard Buck sweep. We added a FG right before the half to go up 10-7. Ford got the ball to start the second and threw a pick. We turned it into 7. We then scored early in the 4th on Masons 3rd TD run, and Ford got another long bomb, that was well covered but he made a nice catch. We did good at keeping drive going with our short passing game and power running. GG Ford glad to have you back on the schedule.
    lsu.png lsu2.png

5. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

Bye for the hawkeyes

6. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

Who did we face this week? Indiana? They didn't show up. We could throw bombs, run the rock up the middle, run our option game. Only reason it stayed close for a min or two was i missed two FGs. We sure we didn't adjust the FG settings?! 49-19 GOOD GUYS!​
    [​IMG]

7. HAL9100

HAL9100 TSO's Resident Antagonist

Featured Threads:
    Behind Their New Head Coach, Ohio State Trounces Wisconsin 38-15
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

The Buckeye's new HC came into his first game with a big challenge in front of him. The #20 Wisconsin Badgers had lost their first game of the season against an FCS team but had gone undefeated since then and led the Leaders Division. Ohio State was up for the challenge though as they dominated the Badgers. After a slow and conservative start to the game that lead to a 7-3 lead for the Badgers, the Buckeyes throttled up their offense and pulled away thanks to numerous big plays in the 2nd quarter including a Hail Mary TD to end the half. The Buckeyes put in the 2nd team in the 3rd quarter but ended up having to put the starters back in after Wisconsin closed the game down to 16 points.

Player of the Game: Rod Smith - He was a constant force in this game and was there whenever the Buckeyes needed him. His 71 yard run in the 2nd quarter came on just the 2nd play of the series and it allowed the Buckeyes to take control of the game.

Upcoming: Ohio State goes on the road to face Indiana. Indiana is 3-4 but winless in the Big 10. There's a 3-way tie for the Leaders Division right now so Ohio State will need to keep winning to have a shot at the title.

• Like Like x 1
  8. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

9. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

-36 HOUR WARNING

10. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

I played and won for maij17 over Cal

11. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

12. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

13. John Crow

John Crow Walk On

Georgia 27 Florida 10
    RB Crowell was too much for Florida to stop as Georgia wins the worlds largest cocktail party. Coach Crow was seen after the game downing a few bourbon and cokes and believed to be saying under his breath "what the hell have I got myself into". This can't be confirmed though.

14. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

15. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Arkansas enjoyed a bye week and a chance to not take a beating lol