1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

(Y4) Week 6 Missouri (mizzourah) @ Oklahoma St. (G-Unit)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Oct 11, 2010.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

(Y4) Week 6 Missouri (mizzourah) @ Oklahoma St. (G-Unit)

[​IMG]
    Production's Present

#6 Oklahoma State (G-Unit5281) vs #22 Missouri (mizzourah)​

Final:

Ok. State 24 (6-0)
    Mizzou 10 (3-2)

Slimmed Down Highlight's/Low-light's

**Click on the bottom right tab once you click play for 720p HD**

[YOUTUBE]SU4KifOLGD0[/YOUTUBE]​

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Dude when I get my recorder I'm showing the whole game!! Nice video once again... and I won't lie, I'm looking for tendencies:)

3. Iron Mickey

thanks...there are tendacies

takes alot of time to do the whole game. And the other reason is I do not want to give a full scouting report for each week to my opponents.

The benefit for sure to recording though is I keep/store away all my User games on an external drive and use it as scouting reports.

I love doing the recordings, I think it's nice to have full HD vid's of games to show to others.

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Yeah, I watch every video but not for your team strangely enough. I kind of got what you like to do, I look at the other team's playcalling more often. I wish 100 of these damn recorders fell out of a truck somewhere so I could send 'em to all the people in my leagues... it'll be F summaries, post the actual game:)

5. Iron Mickey

yeah, I am hoping RTP and a few others will begin recording their User games down the line too.

I think if we could get a guy in each divison recording User games like I do it would be huge.