(Y4) Week 8 News Update

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by hoodlum10, Dec 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

(Y4) Week 8 News Update

Obviously the game of the week is the big time showdown in the ACC featuring JCA's Hurricanes and G's Jackets, winner will likely punch their ticket to the ACC title game. The other game to watch this week is the World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party down in Jacksonville. It is the first time Coach Dean will take on Georgia and their #11 ranking is no fluke, they are for real.

2. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Also the Notre Dame/Wisconsin match-up

3. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

oh shit yeah I forgot about that one...my bad guys

4. Noknee

Noknee Walk On

The ND-Wisconsin game was a great one. Besides the first play of the game Wisconsin stuffed my offense the entire first half forcing 3 interceptions and took it into halftime for a 21-10 lead. I outscored them 24-7 in the second half thanks to my defense forcing 3 turnovers of our own. I barely escaped with a win and was lucky Wisconsin went a bit too conservative in the early 3rd quarter.

5. Iron Mickey

What happened the 1st play of the game?

6. Noknee

Noknee Walk On

I threw a 65 yard TD to my Tight End.

7. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Irish TE Fauria killed the Badgers, he also had a key catch in the fourth quarter. Wisconsin, much like last week against Ohio State, did go too conservative and it cost them again.

8. smace767

smace767 Walk On

I was surprised the first time i looked at their roster this year, how good Wisc was. Especially when you consider they were cpu controlled for 3 years. A lot of default roster guys who are in the 90's now.

9. Iron Mickey

You got highlight's?

10. Iron Mickey

Georgia Tech gets murdered at home to the "U" 45-15. At one point the game was 31-0. I think I am digressing......lol. Good game JCA. Now get your sorry ass in another conference. For anyone that plays Miami this year, have mercy on your soul.

[​IMG]

11. jca312

jca312 Walk On

You played way better than the score. It was originally 17-10, then the game froze and ea decided I was gonna win. Good game G-Unit, I got lucky in the replay. I'll see you next year and you can open that can on me.

12. Jam.

Jam. FIU; Sun Belt Champions!

#18 Arkansas loses to South Carolina 52-49 in one of those types of games that make you want to throw your controller at the wall...it's all good though.

I racked up some crazy stats with my QB and WR combo;

QB Tyler Wilson; 31-50, 568 yards, 5 touchdowns, 1 interception.

WR Joe Adams; 7 catches, 221 yards, 2 touchdowns.

13. smace767

smace767 Walk On

It must have been that time of the year.
    Bama loses 44-41 to Tenn in the same type of game. These come around once every year or two. Tenn scores 18 4th qrt points and comes back from down 8.

Super robo cpu.
    Puts guys in motion, audibles out on off and def. RB breaks 11+ tackles, gets every first down they really need.
    Your guys dont block in key situations, wr drops, the one penalty you get forces you to punt, and costs you a possession.

Four fumbles hit the ground, Bama got not one. lost two and on the game winning drive a Tenn lineman beats all bama defenders to a fumble by a Tenn wr.
    4 or 5 Tenn pop ups. Bama not only didnt get the picks, The Vols gained first downs / yardage on every one of them.

Not having an impact player on defense cost me cause you cant swing momentum as easy. My best defensive players are not impact players. CB Kirkpatrick is an impact player but cb impact players dont impact this game with these sliders and thats a whole other post. If DT moore is my impact player i might have had a great season cause he makes plays, and those plays would boost your whole team if he is your impact player.

once again i kept with keeping star Jackson out since he was injured and would not have been back until after next week. Jason Mitchell also is a backup for the rest of the season. If i used them i could have won but i stick with what was gonna happen before the reset back a few weeks.
    That was my 20 cents.

I have highlights. Put it this way. The key play of the game. its 3rd and ten 4th qrt. pressure is coming from DE and Tenn qb throws touch pass to their 6'6" 290 pound 84 speed LT who is playing TE who makes an over the shoulder catch beating a lb who has good coverage and swats at the ball, for a first down. MR 6'6" 290lbs had 5 catches for 82 yards and three of those were first downs.

14. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

I have a LT like that in So Com. Don't use him very often but he holds his own.

15. bcduggan

bcduggan Walk On

Tigers Win! Tigers Win!

Wait both teams were the Tigers. :D

LSU 28-14 over Auburn

Shephard throws 3 first half TDs to lead LSU.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.