(Y5) 2014 Bowl Week News/Updates (or as Ego says...It's Bowling time Baby!!)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Nov 9, 2010.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Post your results here men. Good luck to your teams finishing out the year.

2. Iron Mickey

FROM EGO LAST NIGHT:

The Auburn Tigers fail to win their bowl game for the second straight season, losing to Miami in the Orange Bowl (Thanks for the "home game", EA!) 28-14. Coach JC executed a near-flawless offensive game plan, as his Hurricanes chewed 6 minutes off the clock on their opening drive to go up 7-0.

The EA Gods did not smile kindly on my beloved Tigers today, torturing me with painful drops and nauseating over-throws, but when it came down to it ... Auburn just couldn't make the big stop on defense when it mattered. Great performance, JC, you call a top-notch game. I look forward to matching wits in the future.

(FYI: I blame JC for making me forget to save any videos. He was talking to me on the phone, and I was occupied with saving photos of my returning players!)

3. Iron Mickey

Slimmed Down Highlight's/Low-light's
    **Click on the bottom right tab once you click play for 720p HD**

4. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

I won't be off work until late tonight, possibly midnight or later, but I will take one for the team and play when I get home, no matter what time it is even though I gotta be back at work at 8 AM. The things I do for you mother fuckers. If everyone is done I will get David to advance us or I'll do it if he's asleep.

5. Iron Mickey

Thanks Bud. We Love you.....team player right there!!!

6. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

Despite a very slow start Missouri's defense comes up big at the end of the game and Missouri wins the Sugar Bowl 40-17. Key INTs by Keith Burley and Prince Shembo as well as a key safety by senior DT Lucas Vincent helped seal this win.

Congrats to seniors James Franklin and Marcus Lucas who will more than likely be put up for hall of fame honors. I would also like to give a shout out to Tyler Gabbert for sticking through it with Mizzou despite seeing limited playing time all 4 years. It's tough to be a good qb and be stuck behind a better qb and he showed his poise by keeping the big 12 championship game close and winning the Sugar Bowl. Here's hoping that redshirt freshman Anthony Hargrove can step in and take over the reigns of this Missouri team.

7. jca312

jca312 Walk On

The extra home game was nice, lol. It seemed like EA was trying to make up for the BCS Championship Game snub and made everything go my way. Some of the drops were laughable, the EA Gods really bent Ego's team over and didn't even have the common courtesy to use lube. As I told him on the phone, I'm sure it was a much more enjoyable game for me than it was for him, but he played a really good game. We he caught me offguard on defense, the AI conspired against him and he didn't reap the benefits of his play calls. I'm excited to what he does with auburn, the iron bowl is gonna be fun when he gets the right guys in his system and I expect to see him competing for national championships in no time, much like I woulda been if G wasn't such a cheater!

8. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Oklahoma closes out 2014 with a 27-0 shutout of Rutgers in the Fiesta Bowl. Now hoping not have a mass exodus of juniors leaving.

9. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

F--- Rutgers. That overrated program stole several recruits from me. Nice win.

10. egofailure

His foot was on the line! Haha, love it.

Anyway, I'm now 0-3 when drinking coffee before/during user games.

Coincidence? I think not! I'll be switching to gatorade next season to fight dehydration and prevent any caffeine-related panic attacks.

11. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

Florida beats UNC in a crazy OT game 31-28.

UNC jumped out to a 14-3 lead only to watch Mack Brown take over for 2 qtrs. After taking the 14-3 lead, Brown took the next KO to the house. Later in the 3rd qtr, Brown would break a crazy gang tackle and take it to the house from about 70 yds out. UF would score another FG and go up 20-14. UNC would rive to the UF 40 in 2 plays and the game would freeze. We get it going again and I score 2 TD's to go up 28-20 with 1 minute left. I was able to force a 3rd and 5 but wasnt able to make the stop and he drives down the field and gets inside the 10 with 3 secs left. TFight then connected with a WR wide open in the back of the endzone as time expired. Then get a 2 point conversion. The rest is history as he scored the FG in OT to seal the win.

Great game to TFight! Looking forward to our wek 14 match up next season.

12. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

yeah mna that was a great game! that 70 yard run he had was unbelievable i dont know how he did that.
    My TE kyle Brittan also played excellent with over 100 yards receiving. He has really emerged these past 6 USER GAMES and is only a freshmen. Im loosing alot of players but i think next year i have a shot at the SEc again.

13. egofailure

I just talked to Funk. His response? "Texas won't have a chance in Hell." He said that he'll be cleaning out his firearm before he plays you next season.

I didn't bother telling him that it'll be Auburn playing in the title game. ; )

14. egofailure

Shit, man, that's a tough way to lose. Texas, you haven't conquered puberty yet, but you're obviously a great player regardless. Congrats.

RTP, you had another insanely successful season. I'm sure you'll get your revenge sooner than later.

Can't wait for tomorrow night.

15. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

WTF! How does my brother come in here and win two NCs in two years? What is the world coming to!? lol. And to think I almost had him convinced to take Tennessee instead of Florida. Just wait Brady until I actually get a good team in a couple of years...

16. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

You told me last year you had a good team i beat you...this year before you got but raped by Bama you said you had a good team and i beat you and just now you told me youd beat me next year. are you sure youll be "good" next year

17. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

I wouldn't call a B overall team good, I said I liked my team, but they weren't good. I hope my team is good next year and they should be because I have a lot of people coming back, but every year I think my team is going to improve going into the next year and they don't, so I'm really not holding out hope but we will see.

18. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

South Carolina's 2014 season ends the same way it began, with a win over Nebraska. This one however ends in an unfortunate manner as drow and myself could never get connected to play. USC gets its tenth win of the season beating the Huskers 41-21. USC will now look to improve their team to make a run at the SEC and possibly National Titles in 2015.

19. Iron Mickey

[​IMG]
    Oklahoma State defeats Michigan (a much more talented team) in the Insight Bowl. Got up a 28-0 lead to blow it all in the second half. The Cowboys had to put several first downs together late in the foruth enable to expire the game clock. Game film up in the morning on the highlights.​
    Final Ok. State 38 Michigan 35​

20. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

FSU beats Northern Illinios 35-7 in the Champs Sports Bowl, another disappointing season comes to an end for The Seminoles, Just hope that bowl win will keep me at my 4 star prestige level