(Y5) 2014 Week 10 News/Updates

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Nov 4, 2010.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Post your results here!!

2. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Recruiting has been completed.

3. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Alabama thumps Mississippi State 38-0. Mississippi State is held under 80 yards of offense.

4. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

South Carolina beats Arkansas rather easily, 38-7. The boys from USC look sharp and ready to go for their showdown in the Swamp next week. The game did end on a sour note however as USC was running the ball in the fourth quarter the cpu decides to put in my fourth string HB who I was redshirting but now is not :mad:

5. JFunk34

Did you set him as a redshirt in the preseason?

6. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Ya and he had been redshirting all year, but for some reason with a minute to go he came in the game, and I didn't realize he was in there until I handed off the ball to him, and the sick thing is that was the last non-knee that I ran.

7. JFunk34

Damn that's weird. I've never seen that before. If you don't need him, you could always redshirt him again next season.

8. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Ya it was really weird, but that's probably what I will do, although he would have been a nice change of pace from my #1 HB.

9. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Oklahoma rebounds from their first loss of the season with a 55-7 destruction of #8 Texas A&M. The Sooners intercept All-American Aggie quarterback Brett Williams three times, returning two of the picks for touchdowns. The win serves up a tasty dish of revenge for Oklahoma, who dropped a heartbreaker to A&M last season. OU can clinch the fourth Big XII South title for the Sooners under Coach Tuco with a win over Texas Tech next week.

10. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

UNC buries Boston College, 47-6

11. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

Mizz beats neb down 38-9

12. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

Missouri travels to Lincoln and pulls off a W 35-9. Drow was extremely tough, I got a couple of key INTs that helped me pull out the W. I also tried to keep it on the ground to take Drow's awesome secondary out of the game and take advantage of the soft middle Jerzey left for him :) Looking forward to a very fun rivalry in the future Drow.

13. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Unbelievable, my wifes whore friend just turned the power off. She was talkin all kinds of shit that i wasnt listening too and bam she just turned the power off. I almost lost it. This happened because i told her and her friends im not going to Pennsylvania for black friday, they can drive themselves. I hate girls night at my house, its not like i can even flirt with these ***** drunk hoes so they should stay out of my man cave. of course she was the hot one too. Any ways my game needs to be simmed, bye bye Lacey's 75 yd run and Pendleton s 120 yds rushing in 1st half