(Y5) 2014 Week 11 News/Updates

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Nov 5, 2010.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Post your results here!

2. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

UNC is done recruiting

3. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

Missouri takes down rival Kansas in Columbia 56-20. The starting offense was out with 5 minutes to go in the third quarter, but I am glad I kept the starting D in there until the 4th quarter. My secondary is bare after the first string guys, haha. I got lit up. Marcus Lucas has another big game with over 100 yards receiving and 2 TDs. Hopefully this keeps him in the drivers seat for the Heisman that would be huge if I won that. Perhaps some good receivers would want to come play for me then!

4. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Auburn wins their 8th straight, downing the Georgia Bulldogs 35-21 in front of their home crowd. While the Tigers fumbled on the first play of the game (see highlight), Auburn refused to give up the early lead, as the blocked the 30 yard field goal attempt. From there, it was all Tigers. Once up 35-7 in the 4th, Auburn let up on the gas, allowing the Bulldogs to score two meaningless TD in the final 3 minutes.

5. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Bama tops LSU 31-14 in Baton Rouge.

6. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

well UF gets another year of bragging right with a 45-21 win over USC. the swamp was just TOO much baby

7. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Well I just got run over. I was shown today that my team really is that bad, and everything I thought wasn't true. We are pretty balanced, as far as there being no one spot that is way worse than any other spot so it gave me the perception that we are pretty good, but my best players just aren't on the same level as the Floridas and Alabamas. I guess it's back to the drawing board, I'm not really sure where to go from here, I guess I need to hope that my players make huge progressions or something, and I'm definitely going to change defenses next year, no more thinking about it and hopefully that will help.

8. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

YOU HAVE OFFICALLY BEEN MADE, GATOR BAIT

9. egofailure

Keep your head up, man. You'll get there.

Just FSU, 'Braska, Ok. St., and MD left to play?

10. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

I am definitely wishing I had taken the Gators when this whole thing started, I could have slept through the first four season and be in better shape than I am now lol

11. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

hey one of my videos didnt save?

12. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

How many pictures are saved? It will only save 10 highlights combined to the dynasty wire, so if there are six pictures it will only save four videos to your dynasty wire.

13. egofailure

King, man, you have a lot of young and exciting players at the skill positions. I think if you improve in the trenches, you'll have an absolute powerhouse on your hands. As a 5-star program, this is definitely doable. Beef up that O' and D' lines, and I think you'll be happy with the results.

14. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

King all of your skill players are really young. Your QB and HB will be studs when they are Juniors, maybe even Sophomores, you are in really good shape, just young. Keep your head up, you may still have a shot at the Cotton Bowl, which is an awesome bowl. In the next few years you will be on the exact same level as Florida, especially in the skill positions.

15. egofailure

Keep in mind that with our pace, a few more years = approximately 1 month. ; )

16. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

I know it's just frustrating because everytime I think I am going to turn the corner it just doesn't happen. I'm gonna just keep pushing through and hopefully eventually some luck will come my way.

17. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

NEBRASKA wins against Texas A&M 45-23 on their turf . We scored 21 points before the offense steps on the field.

18. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Oklahoma State takes out Baylor 61-14

Baylor is downright awful

19. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

FSU beats Clemson 42-21. That clinches a spot for me in the ACC title game

20. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Sooners rout Texas Tech 56-10 despite three Bell interceptions
    Awful Baylor is next

21. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Maryland falls to Va Tech 52-36.. Tech took us to school as they had a 200yd rusher and 300yd passer. we had no answer to stop them..Our offense didn't show up until the 2nd half. No BOWL GAME FOR THE TERPS!!!
    G-UNIT I now how you felt when you had that fucked up season.

22. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

dang man tough loss cant you still win out and make a bowl?

23. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

i could end up with 6 wins but my last two games are against Boston College and Georgia. even with 6 wins it would surprise me if i made it to a bowl

24. jca312

jca312 Walk On

In ACC play earlier in the day, Storm Johnson's 195 yards and 3 TDs lead the Miami Hurricanes past the lowly Wake Forest Demon Deacons.
    Big, bad Florida up next to close out the regular season.