(Y5) 2014 Week 13 News/Updates

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Nov 7, 2010.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Post your scores here fella's!!!

2. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Bama gets out to an easy 31-0 lead at half and coasts to a 45-0 victory over a SEVERELY outmatched North Texas team. I got my starting RB back from his broken collarbone this week and he ran for 347 yards and 4 TD's before I pulled him out of the game. Hopefully he keeps that fire for the SECCG.

3. JFunk34

P.S. I am still trying to get my highlights to upload. I don't know what the deal is. I had problems signing into dynasty wire earlier so maybe that's the problem. I am gonna keep working on it.

4. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Happened to me too, I think it's DW that's messed up

Miami wins an ugly game at Virginia 31-15. Storm Johnson rushed for 146 yards and 2 TDs before being lost for the game in the 1st half with a dislocated shoulder. Booker threw 3 picks and left for awhile with an injury, but we survived on a scoop and score to end the half and an Eduardo Clements 11-yard touchdown run in the 4th. Miami will now wait for their At-Large BCS Bowl berth, which is the Fiesta Bowl against Rutgers at the moment.

5. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

yeah it was messed up but it just let me get sign in..i was looking at it this morning like WTF i know my shyt is right

6. JFunk34

I think I got them to upload finally. Had to do it one at a time, multiple times, but it says they all uploaded.

7. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

Neb wins 25-7.. dynsty wire was down when got finished. Booooo!

8. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

USC rolls over rival Clemson 45-6. Matthews threw two 70+ yard TD passes and had a 50 yard run, but of course DW was down when I finished my game so they didn't upload. Carolina finishes the regular season at 9-3 and will look for win #10 in their bowl game.

9. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Maryland falls to UGA 57-31. Maryland now prepares for a loooong off season with no bowl game..Off season work out start immediately

10. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

UNC beats VT 34-7

11. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

The Tigers are back to their winning ways, as they down the favored Sooners, 42-35.

Awesome game, Tucco. I went into this game wanting the blow-out, so when I got up 28-7, I was ready to go for the throat.

But you wouldn't let that happen. You spread shit out, and did your thing through the air to make a great comeback. Maaan, that throw/catch to Stills in the corner was sick. I had to make it one of my highlights.

The secondary is def' my team's weakness. I felt like I missed a couple of potentially game-changing interceptions, which frustrated the fuck out of me. I think that once I improve my team's talent in this area, I'll be as nasty as I want to be defensively. Hopefully.

In case you were wondering, T', that shit I pulled with me coming out of the end zone on the kickoff like a jackass was a surprise to me. In the past, if I kept my hands off the controller, my player would just down it. Starting from the 5 at that point in the game had me livid.

Well, the Tigers look forward to seeing which Bowl game they play. If they can net a win in a major Bowl, we will have successfully improved upon last year's season. Considering the key injuries this year, I'm elated.

12. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Great win ego. From the looks of things you jumped up early and forced him the throw the ball. Even with your weaker secondary I think if he had been able to run the ball more the game would have been played to his advantage.

13. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

UF beats hated FSU 55-42 in a real shoot out

14. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Looks like FSU is the Ugly sister in the state of Florida as FSU loses to both Miami and Florida, GG texas i fell behind too far too early