(Y5) 2014 Week 9 News/Updates

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Nov 3, 2010.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Post your results here!!! Big Games!!!!!!!!

2. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Coach David, known for his remarkable (and league-friendly) quickness to playing his games, lead the Auburn Tigers to their 7th straight victory in a 44-0 defeat of Ole Miss. "Our team's locked in right now", exlaimed David. "We have Georgia, Alamaba, and then Oklahoma. It goes without saying that we need to be at our best right now."

When asked about how the injuries to star players Freeman and Pickens have affected his team's chance to win, the coach bit back hard. "Injuries will never be an excuse for this team. My job is to make sure there is always a confident and capable student-athlete ready to step in should his teammate have a setback. We expect to win. Period."

3. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

Florida played very sloppy last night, in a 24-12 vicroty over their hated rival Georgia. I had like 4 turnovers this was Brandon summers worst game of hiis career. I was at 4th and one on the one twice and risked it all and was stopped both times, lookig back i should have kicked but i was trying to build some momentum. I dont know if the rain was the cause of all the sloppy play or not "we can blame something we dont control" said coach texasfight. Florda is heading towards the meat of their schedule and cant play like the did last night and dream of a repeat.

4. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

South Carolina holds Tennessee to 6 points in a 24 to 6 win. The Volunteers did a good job of holding onto the ball for long stretches of time to keep the USC offense on the bench. USC improves to 7-2 on the season and will play Arkansas next week at home before heading to The Swamp.

5. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Also something happened to my videos, I'm not sure where they went. I got disconnected from EA Servers or something while they were downloading so that might have been it but I'm not sure.

6. egofailure

King, you still have your recruiting to do, right?

Edit: Sorry, man, that's Texas. You're all set.

7. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Yepp, that slacker still needs to recruits ;)

8. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

yeah man im gonna finish it up now

9. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

well see whos sacking in two weeks

10. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

FSU takes care of Maryland 38-17. The Seminoles ground game eventually wore down the Terps defense, Paul Pendleton rushed for 174 yds and 2 TD's while Jamar Gold had 74 yds and 1 TD

11. jca312

jca312 Walk On

3 Booker interceptions did in the 'Canes as they fall at home to the #3 Tar Heels 31-28

12. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

we ran into a bit of a problem. Our game disconnected with 4:00 minutes to go in the 4th quarter, tie ball game. So we replayed same scenario just using the first quarter. I ended up winning the game 27-24 (10-7) in what was an awesome game. G-Unit can you work your magic and sim it until I get the W?

I got a lucky tipped pick in the 4th quarter to set me up with the lead. Hist TEs were open all day my LBs couldn't hang with them. On one play my LB hit his TE right as the catch was coming in and my safety swooped in and got the INT. That pretty much set up the game for me. Tuco dominated me, I got lucky off of some key turnovers, especially the kickoff to start the second half that he fumbled. I knew I would have to make some key turnovers if I was going to hang with him and it happened. My first win against Tuco and OU in this dynasty! I'm about as happy as GP and Mizzou was when they beat them in real life!

13. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Dang sounds like we had a couple of great user games.

14. egofailure

JC, at least two of the interceptions were caused by throwing into double coverage. Hot read, darn it! Hot read!

How'd you manage to keep it so close? Did you have the opportunity for a final drive?

15. egofailure

King, what happened to your game, man? You beat Tenn 24-6 earlier today (no restarts) .. then you had no score posted (with two restarts) .. and now there's a much closer, high-scoring total. What the freak happened?

Mizz' .. awesome win, man. I was rooting against you, but you pulled it out.

16. jca312

jca312 Walk On

One of them was hitting the wrong button cuz I panicked a little bit, the other one was just my fault. I scored the luckiest touchdown I've ever seen to make it 31-28 with a minute to go, but couldn't recover the onside kick.

17. egofailure

Was that the deep, one-handed TD grab? Just saw that highlight. Pimp!

18. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Yeah, all CPU, couldn't even feel good about it.

19. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

G-unit deleted me from the od then added me back so that my highlights would work, but in doing so it erased my game results for some reason. So G told me to sim until I win, well I simmed the first time and my team lost, then the second time my team was losing again, but I stepped in at the last minute to get the win so that I didn't have to go through the sim again. The cpu decided to air it out without me playing, Matthews threw it like 40 times I think lol.

20. egofailure

You checked for injuries, too, right?

21. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Yepp, no new injuries in the sim, although I stupidly forgot to check until after the game, but I got lucky.

22. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

how do you sim and step in?

23. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Great game Drunken..2nd half was all yours once you got the pick 6..My team feel apart and your run game was killer..See you next season when i come to your place

24. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Oklahoma State gets their ass whipped again 37-28

Turnovers

Ok. State 6
    Neb 1

I am fucking terrible at times....lmao

Good game Drow. See ya in Lincoln next year bud

I will have the game film up tomm sometime.

25. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

By no means did I dominate you Mizzourah, when you get time in the pocket, that Franklin is lethal. I couldnt stop you when I had to and you make some great playcalls. Justice was served in your kicker hitting a game winner after some missed Tiger kicks in our other two nailbitters. Hopefully I can get it done in league (at A&M will be tough) and we can do it again in Jerry's Palace of Decadence (oops, if you get by the Corn).