Archived (Y5) Hall of Fame Canidates

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Jan 16, 2011.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

The following candidates are eligible for the BCS Chaos Hall of Fame. Just because they are mentioned here does not mean they will be HOF'rs. The coach of the nominee will have to create their own thread (with poll) and post their players' stats. The coach has the ultimate decision of which player(s) he puts up. Thread must be created for your player by the start of bowl season. You may nominate another player not mentioned. If you have a 'sure shot' HOF and you don't create a thread for him we will tea bag you while taking scholarships;).Coaches that have been at their program for less than two years have been omitted. Please tag every coach upon making your thread. Those voting please post in the thread with your thoughts on the player being voted in and for confirmation that we're not getting outside votes. Thanks.
    [​IMG]
    • Nick Dew (FS)
    [​IMG]
    • Telvin Smith (ROLB)
    [​IMG]
    • Roderick Smith (HB)
    • Christian Bryant (CB)
    • Drew Basil (K)
    [​IMG]
    • Brandon Reid (MLB)
    • Will Hagerup (P)
    [​IMG]
    • Scott Holt (SS)
    • Hayes Pullard (ROLB)
    • George Uko (DT)
    • Bryan Kennedy (LOLB)
    [​IMG]
    • Chris Dunkley (WR)
    • Dylan Zeigler (ROLB)
    • Cody Riggs (CB)
    • Dominique Easley (DT)
    • Shariff Floyd (DT)
    [​IMG]
    • Adam Fitzpatrick (QB)
    • Geoff White (TE)
    • Kadron Boone (WR)
    • Tharold Simon (WR)
    • Adam Richardson (MLB)
    • Eric Reid (CB)

2. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Richardson should seriously get a look, although that bastard should have been a Trojan, lol. The only Trojan worth mentioning is Holt but he was like Revis or Troy P. no one threw in his direction so his stats were hurt.

3. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

I'll definitely put polls together for Richardson and Reid. Reid played 3 different spots in the secondary and really made a lot of big plays in 1-on-1 coverage the last two seasons.

4. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

Im not nominatating a kicker and R. Smith fumbled to much!!! lol

5. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

I'll have to look at the numbers on my guys. Dunkley has been hurt for most of the season; Easley might have numbers that are worthy.

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Smith looks like he'll get in and Basil has been one of the best kickers we've seen #justsayin' I think we should ask you to nominate two players since you jerked that safety of yours because he sucked in real life:)

7. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

White also looks good. 95 receptions for a TE? Pretty good in my book

8. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Basil made 11 kicks 50+ jesus...dude is 99 kp and 99 ka....what the hell do you feed that dude in ohio....lol. My guy did go 266/266 on XP.....How did Basil miss 2 of his idk ur guy is 86% and mine 82%. MY Kickers longest was 47...I guess 47 gets you no love...lol

Damn I hope Siegel doesnt go pro yet so he can try and get on this list next year. Even with a bad game, where he was knocked out 2 quarters, dude still has totaled 87 PTD

9. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Honestly, I didn't look at your kicker Tubb. We need a kicker in their, it'll be real dumb to have just skill positions. Plus, I had to witness Basil's leg strength in our most recent game (50+ yard FG with plenty of room)

10. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

lol....be honest....did you say wtf out loud..?

@JerzeyReign

11. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Yeah... during user games sliders go back to 'default' but I wasn't expecting that... not with that much room to spare, he could of kicked a 60 yarder with no problem today.

12. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

What if Siegel goes pro? can i start a thread for a HOF nomination. Dude has 91 touchdowns in two seasons as the Trojans signal caller.

Matt Barkley 111 PTD
    Matt Leinart 99 PTD
    Kawika Siegel 91 PTD (2 seasons)
    Carson Palmer 72 PTD
    Rodney Pete 54 PTD

13. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

It'll behoove you to get him to stay.. I think the purpose of making them stay until their senior season was so no one stat whores to get in

14. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

He is 99 now it will probably take god to get him to come back. I didnt stat whore with the guy he is just good. So If I get the guy to come back then I only get to sign 3 five stars next year or is 3 the new rule for everyone now.

15. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

I believe we decided a flat rule of 3 for everyone. At least, that is my preference [​IMG].

16. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

yea after u got 9...lol j/k......

17. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

I know. But what you might not know if that I have been operating under a 2 year, no 5 star limit.

18. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

3 [​IMG] is the cap for everyone

19. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

You can sway any player back and still recruit to 5 :5stars: recruits. Next year the 3 :5stars: cap will be in effect. JV decided since some guys were already into their recruiting pitches that it would be unfair for them to have to give up on their recruits after investing so much time into them. And I wasn't referring that you 'stat whored' with him but we have to put a guideline in their to discourage anyone who 'thinks' about it. If a kid has a pretty even career 9/10 times he won't jump. If he plays way above his rating he jumps 9/10 times. Or at least thats what I've been noticing. Its the reason we don't give an extra 5 star to the BCS Chaos Player of the Year.

Edit: Keep his stats just in case though. Remember that he's being compared to QBs already in the Hall.

• Like Like x 1
  20. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

LOL, I have his highlights saved from 2013 when he was new and my receivers were dope/Seniors. Man I hope he doesnt leave he will have a super highlight Tape...