(Y5) Middle Tennessee State Recaps

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by alemic, Dec 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alemic

alemic Walk On

Honestly, do not expect much content here. This team is just plain awful. Nothing works with this team, the QB is lucky to hit a wide open WR, and even if he does, 1 out of every 20 are actually caught. The HB's seem to fumble on every play, just looking to pick up recruits honestly.

Week 1:
    Loss 31-7 to Akron

2. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

I love your confidence:D

3. alemic

alemic Walk On

Haha if you only saw that game... It's going to be a long and rough season, but I will focus on recruiting and there is always next year!

4. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

I shared your pain for the first 3 out of my 4 years. If your looking for it, my advice would be to try and not make moves when running the ball (seems to cut the fumbles a ton) just aim for 3 yards a carry. Set the catching and running carry to conservative, seems to help a little. Im not sure what offensive pb you use but pro seems to be solid for building teams up. Good protection on pass plays, good mix of inside runs and outside runs with max blocking. Good luck the rest of the way!!

5. alemic

alemic Walk On

Thanks man, and yeah after what seemed like 10 straight fumbles, I stopped going for extra yards lol. I also decided to go conservative on everything, I will just be happy if we win a game lol

6. bdub

bdub Walk On

We all feel your pain as we all started with horrible teams. Like Chaotic said, set catching and running on conservative and it will help. I also used to set my pass defense to conservative as well and that seemed to help as well.

7. alemic

alemic Walk On

2 turnovers and a lack of talent got us killed against Michigan State

MSU 35 MTSU7

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.