(Y5) Week 1 News Update

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by hoodlum10, Feb 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

(Y5) Week 1 News Update

Year 2013 is upon us!! We start it off with a bang, 4 user games. Big showdown in South Beach as defending champ JCA and his Hurricanes take on Shadow and his Bayou Bengals. The other very interesting games is in Atlanta, G-Unit and JFunk battle in what will definitely be a braggin' rights game

2. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

NC State 38, Wisconsin 31

The Wolfpack come into Madison and defeat the Badgers with a very good running game. Good luck to Tru the rest of the way.

3. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Shadow and his LSU Tigers come to Miami and CRUSH the Canes 41-15! Highsmith had 5 turnovers. The reign is over, lol.
    Great game Shadow, I guess I'm gonna have to wait for my redemption, I swear I'll give you a game one day.

4. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

summary of the game is posted in the tigers den thread

5. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Congrats on the big win Shadow, the Wolverines will look to avoid the big time upset later on tonight against Coach Drunken and his WF squad

6. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Wake Forest put up a modest effort against the Wolverines but big plays killed the Deacons and 4 turnovers didnt help. Michigan wins 38-17. Too much speed for Wake to handle.

7. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

GA Tech avenges last season's loss to The Buckeyes. Paul Bradley was masterful it picking apart my defense. And there was no running game to speak of for Ohio State so that was a bad all around effort. Great game by G-Unit I expect GT will make some noise this season. This loss will help me to see what I need to improve on before the big rivalry game with triple option running Michigan.

8. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Great game Jeremy. The score truly doesnt reflect the entire game. I came away with a lucky seven also before half. Probably would have been three instead. But your right, I am proud of how well and composed Bradley played. No dumb mistakes or fumbles.

Summary in the morning.

Final: GT: 24
    OSU: 10

9. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

how many games left?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.