(Y5) Week 4 News/Updates

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Oct 28, 2010.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Post your results here!

2. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Vadny fumbles the opening kickoff and USC picks it up and takes it in for a TD, and then Vandy fumbles the ensuing kickoff and USC picks it up and scores three plays later and that was the start to a long day for the Commodores. USC would go on to force two for first half turnovers and score 24 more first half points before the second string got into the game. Next week the Gamecocks have the unenviable task of traveling to Alabama to take on the Tide.

3. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

I busted my ass to get this one in for you guys tonight, and it paid off. Auburn wins another on a last-second FG, topping Ohio State 30-27.

As predicted, a tough, tough game. I had great success running the ball early on, but (again!) my entire RB crew was removed from the game.

(Side Note: What the FUCK is up with this? I've yet to have a starting RB finish a game. I honestly think this is an EA issue ... QBs and RBs get injured FAR too frequently in this game. Am I the only one dealing with this?)

I owned the Buckeyes on 1st and 2nd down, but for the life of me could not stop them on 3rd down. Break two tackles to just get passed the marker? Check. Make the perfect read right before getting smashed to the ground? Check. Get tackled in the backfield, only to be saved by a face mask penalty? Check.

Late in the 4th quarter, I stopped OSU in the red zone to bring up fourth down, but they chose to go for it. The result? A one-handed catch over the middle in traffic. It really was un-freakin'-believable.

Received the ball with .50 on the clock and the game tied, and decided I'd take one good shot down the field. If it was there, I'd take it, if not, I'd toss it out of bounds and run out the clock. Well, it was there. But I wasn't quite in FG range yet.

Two near-interceptions later, I connected with Goodwin over the middle, which required a pass that was perfectly floated over the defender (see last highlight and article cover). My receiver then took a great shot, but hung on to the ball.

Kick. Score. Victory.

4. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

By the way, G, check out my 1st or 2nd video highlight. I saved a successful out-route just for you! ; )

5. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Oklahoma enacts a small measure of revenge for Central Michigan taking their spot in the 2012 BCS championship with a 28-7 win in Norman. Offense is still trying to find itself a bit but defense is playing well.

Ego- the Buckeyes took me to double OT in my opener, that RB is a bowling ball. Ohio State is tough.

6. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

FSU destroys Georgia Tech 44-9, we had a great rushing attack today with some solid defense,

7. Iron Mickey

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Oklahoma State wins in a stylish last second fashion in South Beach!!! Oklahoma State drives 80 yards in 25 seconds to tie the game with a last second TD pass beautifully thrown by Cowboy QB Bryan Johnston Jr. with no time left on the clock!!!

Coach Gundy had all the Cowboy fans and Hurricane fans on their feet when he opted to go for the WIN and two point conversion.

It's Good!!!!!!!!!!!! Cowboys Win!!! Cowboys Win!!!!!!

Final Ok. State 36 Miami 35

Heisman WR Casey Hill comes thru in the clutch several times with 6 rec for 176 yards

HD Highlight's will be posted tomm!!!! What a game!!!!!!!!! Great game JCA!!!!!

8. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Great win G-Unit. can't wait to see the film of this one.

9. Iron Mickey

updated with pics for the moment

the last pic is the game tying TD pass

10. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

wait a min..wait a min...from the looks of that last pic you where out of bounds! i will call it!!! i know there is no replay offical but it looks like it to me..but hey if it wasn't called in the game great score!

11. Iron Mickey

it was out!!! LMAO

12. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Wow! What a game, gotta love it.

13. jca312

jca312 Walk On

No I don't!!!!

Here's a better shot of it for you guys.

[​IMG]
    Who votes he's out of bounds!?!?​
    And he hasn't caught the ball yet

14. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Maryland takes care of Wake Forest in the pouring rain 35-7. Coach puts in the back ups in the 4th leading 28-7 so they could get valuable PT. Offense play solid all around in the run and pass game. Defense finally ran around the field making plays

15. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

replay the game!

16. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Unranked Nebraska goes into Happy Valley and embarasses the #10 team in the land, Penn State, 35-28.... score was not as close as it seems

17. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

Missouri continues its struggles offensively, but manages to hold off a tough West Virginia team 28-16.

18. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

UF smashes the weak Wilcats 52-14. Lonnie Bostic showed coach that he is the number one starter over Brown.

19. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

when are they going to have challenges in online games! the toe was definitely out of bounds

20. TeXasfight33

TeXasfight33 Walk On

the toe for sure looks out of bounds. I just got done watching that video it was 3rd and 19 wiht 14 seconds left! thats freaking amazing game. Good win g tough loss Jca.