(Y5) Week 5 News Update

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by hoodlum10, Feb 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

(Y5) Week 5 News Update

Headlines for this week....

KING and tuco square off in a Big 10 user match, I'm very interested to see that result.

GT plays FSU in a 2 vs 3 game

Drunken's newest squad takes on his original one lol

TRude has his NC State squad ranked and they are looking to send shockwaves thru the ACC with an upset over JCA's Hurricanes

2. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Wake Forest upsets #10 Clemson in a wild one as QB Jeff McMahan hooks up with WR Alex Ryan with 9 seconds left to win the game.

Wake Forest 4-1 on the season.

Next up: Florida St

3. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

LSU signed a 5 star kicker this week, and it's star qb recruit still remains fully interested... but unsigned. As it as happened for the past 3 years, i've been in this spot and lost the qb everytime. Regardless, every effort will be put to sign mike pennington. WR Albert gray also has moved up one spot on the interest level for LSU as i try to fight off g-unit for his services.

4. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Penn State beats Wisconsin 30-13. Full recap will come later tonight or tomorrow morning.

Good game to the Badgers and Coach Tuco

5. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Nice win drunken. Good luck against your old boys next week

6. Noknee

Noknee Walk On

I pull out a win despite not being able to stop the run for the second straight week. 37-27 over Louisville.

7. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Congrats to Penn State on the win. Looking for to seeing how that game played out.

I see JCA and TRude had a battle in the trenches also. Miami squeaking by NC State 27-24.

8. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Congats on the clutch win Drunken.

Despite the loss it looks like TRude's rebuilding process is well ahead of schedule.

Michigan has signed five-star RB Micah Richardson. He will come in and compete for a starting job right away next year.

Fianlly, nice summaries everyone

9. Iron Mickey

GA.Tech beats FSU 37-23. Looks like I am in a head on collision with Miami once again.

10. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Miami escapes NC State with an overtime win. Miami was up 4 late in the 4th with the ball and on a 3rd down pass, Prince Kent bobbles the ball up in the air and a wolfpack defender intercepts it inside Miami's 30. NC State scores with :52 to play to go up 3. Miami gets a couple big completions and kicks a field goal with seconds to play to force overtime. In ot, Miami gets a big 3rd down sack which makes the NC State field goal come up short, 2 runs by Miller and the Canes kick the game-winning field goal. Great game again TRude.

Had a death in the family, so life has been a little hectic. I'm getting caught up now and will get my write-ups done and posted soon. Please bear with me, thanks.

11. Iron Mickey

I know u played last night tuco....but havent heard much from ya man. Everything cool?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.