(Y5) Week 7 News Update

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by hoodlum10, Feb 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

(Y5) Week 7 News Update

HUGE showdown in the SEC with LSU and Florida, all kinds of implications, I am very excited to see the results of that one.

Tuco and JFunk battle in the Big 10

King is the 1st to take on Noknee's ex squad, the most stacked CPU squad ever.

This week has more BCS title implications than any other this year so far

2. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

My reaction to this game:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

In other LSU news, Coach Shadow GETS HIS MAN. #1 QB recruit Mike Pennington (6'1, 232lbs) is signed from the state of california today. This kid boasts a strong arm, good legs, B in carrying and trucking. He will be a terror to stop on the option plays to the outside.

[​IMG]

3. Daplaymaker

Daplaymaker Walk On

Picked up the #10 SS this week, he looks to bring a ton to the table and likely will start as a true freshman if my starter leaves. Has B + speed, A - tackle and looks like he could be a great safety.

4. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

41-22 florida wins, couldn't stop an out route/crossing route to save my life. dean had about 400 yards passing in that one. I think also from now on i'll just pass the ball the entire first drive of user games, i've fumbled on the first posession the last 5 user games. good game

5. Dean

Dean Walk On

I have absolutely no run game. Summary to come when I get home from the golf course.

I forgot to save highlights, exited to fast.

6. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Congrats on the big win Dean, that should really throw a wrench in the Heisman race. What a race that's shaping up to be!

7. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

That's going to cost you Dean. Damn dude, one of the biggest users games bro.

Congrats on the win

8. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Minnesota puts on possibly the most pathetic display of tackling I've seen in this game as Denard Robinson sweetens his Heisman campaign with 5 TD's in a 45-7 victory

9. Daplaymaker

Daplaymaker Walk On

My Georgia defense plays 100% like the 2009 Florida State defense it's is like it is a clone.

10. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Stick with it Playmaker, you'll get them to come around. Noknee is a great user, and the Alabama team you just played used to be user controlled and is pretty stacked

11. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Wow I officially hate noknee lol jk. Notre Dame was loaded I'm glad he is now in the sec lol cause once he gets some of those recruits at tennessee it's not gonna be fun lol. I'll give a full recap later but long story short end of the first quarter ND-34(miss pat) PSU-7. Final PSU-59 ND-58

12. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Holy shit King how the hell did you comeback from that?? I may have needed a new controller after that kinda 1st quarter

13. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

I have no idea, but the first quarter was basically anything that could go wrong did go wrong. I mean it was ridiculous, I'm gonna post some videos later but two plays in a row i have pitches that get taken back for 6 and my people can't tackle I was going insane. I think what helped me comeback more than anything was that they would score on me so quick it gave me lots of time to score lol

14. Iron Mickey

Damn...thats a hell of a comeback man.

Great highlight's too playmaker.

15. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Thanks. I knew I could maybe score enough points to keep up but it was just a matter of stopping them enough times.

16. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

We are playing our games at an amazing rate, only 4 games left this week i believe.

17. Daplaymaker

Daplaymaker Walk On

Oh i'll stick with u, just makes me sick ha. I for 1 don't mind losing to a CPU team, looking at bama's team they are pretty damn loaded no clue how they have 3 loses.

18. Noknee

Noknee Walk On

My team was unfairly stacked for ND the next 2 seasons since the 10 5 stars I got in the first year are now Junior/Seniors.

I miss my lineman from ND right now more than anything. And speed at WR overall.

Great Job on the comeback I probably would have broken a controller after that first quarter. I actually broke my controller in the 5 OT game last week because of the defensive PI call. Going to post the rest of that recap tonight too, sorry if the delay just had bad shift times this weekend at work.

19. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Ya I would miss that line and receivers to lol I didn't break any controllers but my hand is a little sore from hitting the arm of the couch over and over lol

20. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

It's phenomenal how fast we are advancing right now. What I really love though is the forum activity. Everyone is posting very good summaries, our forum is awesome. Keep up the brilliance guys, I'm really enjoying being in this OD with you all

21. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Miami beats Florida State on the road 42-30 to set up a Top 10 showdown with G-Unit's #1 Georgia Tech Yellow Jackets. Should be fun.

22. Noknee

Noknee Walk On

I put up the game summary from last week just to let you guys know.

23. Iron Mickey

Great recap King....thats some crazy plays your defense gave up...lol.

Awesome comeback.

24. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Thanks, I was just like I guess my guys aren't planning on tackling today lol

25. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Ohio State defends their home turf by way of 7 Wisconsin turnovers to take a 31-13 victory.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.