(Y6) 2015 Week 1 News/Updates

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Nov 11, 2010.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Post your game results here men!

2. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

Missouri's running game was too much for Idaho as they win easily 63-7, with Idaho's only score coming with 7 seconds left against the second string defense. All Big 12 HB Travis Schroeder rushed for 197 yards and found the endzone once. Back up Junior Matt Newman adds to the total with 162 yards and 4 TDs and third string HB senior Mike Lemon got involved in the free for all with 68 yards and a TD. Look for Missouri to have a much more balanced attack this year as freshman QB Anthony Hargrove settles into his role. In all the ground game came up with 425 yards and 6 TDs this week.

3. Iron Mickey

good first win for mizzou

4. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

The Vols get their first win under coach GSU with a 31-29 victory over UAB..Vols Defense got wore out with the no huddle offense of UAB. Vols QB Brad Vincent wins the starting QB job for the rest of the season going 7-10 for 179yds and 3TD. Next on deck another No Huddle team in OK State and Coach G-Unit

5. Iron Mickey

Oklahoma State plays really rusty on offense. Thank goodness Casey Hill showed up...other than a drop that lead to an INT he made a spectacular tipped ball grab and took it 70 yards to the house. The Cowboys need to clean things up on both sides before traveling to Knoxville to play Coach GSU's Vols.
    -
    Final: 28-21

6. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

The Auburn Tigers win a tough opening contest against Oklahoma 21-14 at Norman, which is currently listed as the sixth toughest place to play in the nation. Whew, this one was a slug fest! Long, grinding drives. Excellent defensive plays by both teams. After receiving the opening kick-off, my drive deep into OU territory was squandered by an "oops" Pickens' fumble. Coach Tuc' then called a great series of plays to go up 7-0.

Ultimately, my defense stepped up and won this one, recording three picks, one in the red zone. Down one, safety James Calvin picked off his second pass and returned it for the TD. A 2-point conversion later, and the Tigers lead 21-14. Auburn punted the ball with under a minute to play and did not allow another completion. The improvement in this unit is the biggest difference between this year and last year's squad. I'm excited about the future.

Awesome game, Tucco. That 60-70 yard screen pass (despite Man F'n coverage!) was stellar. You made me work for everything thing. Good luck the rest of the way.

7. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

UNC knocks off 2 time defending National Champs at their place 37-17. This Tar Heel team has tremendous potential, but they have to cut down on the mistakes. UNC picked up where they left off last season, forcing 5 tunovers in the game, but giving the ball away 3 times. QB William Wheeler is as good as any QB the Tar Heels have had in the last few years, but his first game jitters got to him in this one, throwing 3 INT's to a great Florida defense. Look for him to get better as the season progresses. Next up, the Wrambling Wreck.

8. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

Nebraska takes care of West Virginia (will catch up on all the boards when I get off of work tonight have a huge accounting test this morning)

9. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Nice wins, guys. Let's see how those first week pitches worked out!

Amd, damn, an accounting test? I'd rather have G' youtube and entire game of mine.

10. Iron Mickey

lmao....we need some ppl to record some big games like me. Would add alot, even for just user games.