(Y6) 2015 Week 11 News/Updates

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Nov 21, 2010.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Post your scores here men!

2. Iron Mickey

**Breaking News!!**

Auburn falls to Georgia!!

3. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Maaan, what a heart-breaking loss to Georgia. 16-14 with a FG as time expires. Looking through the plays, only 4 or 5 of the Bulldog's plays were actually reviewable to be saved. It was just a nickle and dime fest. I've never seen a HB backward peddle for 4 or 5 yards multiple times to just get the first down like I did in this one. I got jobbed a bunch in my opinion, but if I never did, I'd probably never lose to the CPU, either. The two back-breaking face mask penalties after stopping Georgia on two separate occasions is my biggest complaint. I don't think I got a call all game.

Georgia went for 4th down 3 times in this game, all around the 50 yard line, which I found that strange. I guess they were desperate for the big win. Looking back, two plays stand out. My senior WR dropped a wide-open pass over the middle, which would have most likely sealed the deal. With 4th and less than 1 on the 50, I elected to punt and depend on my defense. Tough, tough loss. Really fucks my season.

I saved one video that includes a big broken tackle, but ends up leading to a fumble that I recover. I saved it just to show the type of offensive "juice" the Bulldogs had all game.

But now that the Iron Bowl means less, I'll be playing with nothin' to lose. I really feel no pressure anymore. Funk, watch out, man.

4. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

Yeah I played Georgia two years ago and they were basically unstoppable. Their HBs are beasts.

5. egofailure

Shit, I didn't think that got posted. I clicked "post" and then my internet kicked out. Yeah, but that's the story.

6. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Dang I am shocked you fell to the Dawgs ego. I mean I know they are tough, trust me I have to experience that, but I just thought you were playing so well and were going to get them. I can tell you first hand how frustrating their HBs are to tackle, against me they had 3 80+ yard runs for TDs and on all of them the broke at least two tackles and one he was wrapped up by three guys and spun out leaving a wake of 8 USC players (I saved the video but you can only see my guys on the ground). So I guess it is now official Georgia has clinched the SEC East.

7. egofailure

I think I played a little too conservatively in this one, King. I was really confident in my defense because the unit had been playing so well. Off the bat, it was a dog fight, and we exchanged several punts before I put a nice drive together and scored. The series afterward, Georgia's HB went 80 yards or so for TD score. If you look at the replay, I'm in position, but my players seem to go "awareness retarded". No other way to explain that one.

Up 14-7, I didn't think they'd score again, so I played it safe. This is when the penalties, super players, and fourth down conversions combined to kill me. I thought I played strong D', but they made a couple more big plays that I did. Additionally, they were really stingy against the run. If I move the ball on the ground in this one than like I usually do, it would have been over by half time.

Part of me wonders if I should have went for it on 4th down on my final drive, but it just didn't feel sim. What I should have done was called a timeout on the 3 and 2 prior in order to call a better play. Once lined up, I knew I'd fall short.

Again, a tough loss. I'll definitely try and blow them out next season. My bad for not givin' you a shot at the SEC Title Game.

8. Iron Mickey

Oklahoma State beats a pesky Kansas Jayhawk team with no Casey Hill (Strained Back)

Final: 41-22

9. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

They are easily the biggest thorn in my side right when I think I have them beat they pull some crazy stuff. Like in my game this year, I scored to go up 28-7 with 10 seconds left in the half. They get the ball and call a run play to run out the clock and what do you know he breaks a few tackles and takes it 80 yards for the TD. If they don't have that play they are never in the game.

And don't worry about not beating them, they won't lose to Kentucky anyways and besides if I deserved to be in the SEC Championship I would have beat them myself.

10. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Oklahoma administers a 56-6 beating to the Baylor Bears

11. thoov08

thoov08 Walk On

Clemson gets a huge win over Florida State 28-3 in the only user game of the week. The win clinches the ACC Atlantic division for the Tigers.

12. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

SABO you let me down:mad:

Big Time win for you and your team Thoov

13. Iron Mickey

congrats man! big win for the tigers

damn you Sabo!!! damn you!! LMAO....I am broke now!!!!

14. thoov08

thoov08 Walk On

The road doesn't get any easier from here going on the road to South Carolina next week before the championship games start.