(Y6) 2015 Week 12 News/Updates

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Nov 22, 2010.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Post your scores here!

2. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Alabama takes the Iron Bowl again this season, besting Auburn 28-21. Long story short, I felt that I out-couched Funk in the 1st quarter, and then he took over from there. I made a few key mistakes (shanked a punt and FG, lost track of coverage with my FS which allowed a long TD pass, etc.), while Funk made few, if any. Down 21-14, I had the Tide deep in their end for a few 3rd and 7's ... and Funk found a way to get his team just passed the line.

Awesome game, man. I wanted a game that went down to the last play, and this one (practically) did. Hopefully I'll continue to build up my program's talent and knock you off soon. ; ) I'm proud to say that this game featured ZERO turnovers. That's the way football ought to be played. Good luck in the NC game.

3. Iron Mickey

Damn!! Another close one. Now Alabama is only 1 game short of the National Championship

4. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

Sounds like a good game guys. Way to hang in there against that horse of an offensive line Ego.

Missouri takes down Kansas State in Manhattan 56-13. These games are always close until midway through the third when they start making mistakes, then they just keep giving me the ball in their zone. Sophomore Brett Murphy had 3 INTs in this game, all 3 of which were user picks :) and the HBs went wild again running for 250 yards and 5 TDs.

5. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

UNC destroys Duke, 48-0.

6. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

The Vols get past rival Vandy 24-19..the Vols threw for 4INTs which made the game closer than it should have been. We are now bowl eligible and look to finish the regular season 7-5 with a win over Kentucky next week.

7. Iron Mickey

Oklahoma State finishes off a great year with a suprise thrashing of Penn State 51-10. They had no answer for the Casey Hill jump ball in the redzone. Backup QB Dunlap played the entire second half.

The Cowboys now sit back and watch the conference championship teams beat up on one another and hope for a BCS at-large bid

8. egofailure

JCA's playing now. Once everyone recruits, it's just OU, SCAR, and FSU left to play. Sweet.

9. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Miami beats TCU on the road, in the rain AGAIN, 49-14. Freshman running back Mark Hayes earned Player of the Game honors with 97 yards and 4 rushing touchdowns. Heisman hopeful Dominique Ewing was kept under wraps most of the day, but did manage a big 72-yard catch. Ewing only caught 2 balls for 102 yards and 1 touchdown. Next up, Miami will close out the regular season against Virginia, then get ready for the ACC Championship Game in two weeks against a tough Clemson team which has improved a lot with their coaching change since the 'Canes early season victory. Miami also locked up the signature of the #1 Quarterback Logan Clark this week. All around good week for the 'Canes.

10. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Oklahoma survives 400 yards passing by the 79 rated Texas Tech QB with a 35-17 win

11. egofailure

I've had some toughies with (albeit better ranked) TTU teams. Those no-huddle, throw-on-every down squads can always present a problem.

12. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Well Army has to be officially the worst team in the history of college football. They were rated D- in everything and it showed. I scored 42 points in less than a quarter in a half and then the backups came in and finished the game. Army has -21 total yards on the day, they were 2-8 in the air for 10 yards and were 0-8 on third downs. They did however manage one first down thanks to a facemask by USC. I could have scored 200 in this game if I wanted to. Oh and of course in typical EA humor my top HB Jason Byrd goes down early in the game on this third carry and is out for the season with a torn shoulder. This is the second year in a row he has been lost for the year to a shoulder injury as last year he broke his shoulder. Next up is the rival Clemson Tigers and the task will be that much harder without our starting HB.

13. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Sounds like you need to upgrade or replace your Training Staff

14. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Ya no kidding, I need to replace them and teach my players some shoulder exercises or something lol