(Y6) 2015 Week 13 News/Updates

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by runthepound, Nov 23, 2010.

1. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

Post em here wimps

2. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

The Tigers fell behind 10 - zip in the opening quarter to send the home fans into a state of shock/panic. But then Coach Ego shut off the radio, closed the laptop, and stopped treating this game like a joke. From there, it was all Tigers. I saved a video highlight of a long, bullshit 80-yard MD run in the 3rd (all defense set to conservative), but aside from that, I have zero beef. Auburn handled its business.

I look forward to kicking the shit out of any user or cpu opponent that I face in the raggedy ass bowl game I'm allotted.

3. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

I'm pretty sure you will take my place in the Cotton Bowl where I was the last two years, so you will get a user Big 12 team most likely the loser of the Big 12 Championship game.

4. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Yeah, I agree. I plan on posting the "Project" Bowl Match-Up's late tonight in the dash board.

Oklahoma State has a BYE

5. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

USC goes down to Clemson 24-20. I played awful and when I made good plays his d lineman would drop in zone coverage jump 10 feet in the air and knock down a pass. I just could never get anything going and made too many mistakes in this one. Good game thoov

6. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

Missouri barely survives a game against FSU in Columbia. His WR Cedric Cole was eating my corners for breakfast. 6 catches for 258 yards my corners just couldn't stop the fly route. He had the ball at my 5 with about 4:30 left and SS Keith Burley flew out of nowhere and got an INT and I was able to get two first downs to run the clock out and win 31-28.

Great game Sabo, I thought for sure you had me. Especially when I orchestrated a 10 play drive to start the third quarter and then you answer back on 2 plays!

7. thoov08

thoov08 Walk On

Good game man. Very sloppy plays by both offenses, but turnovers won the game for the Tigers. Clemson won the turnover battle 5-2. QB Michael Hall is firing on all cylinders throwing for just under 300 yards with 3 TDs and one INT.

Clemson finishes up their regular season strong and can now look ahead to the ACC Championship game against Miami.

8. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

I just realized that my statement was wrong, I think. I believe I will go to the Cotton Bowl because the #4 SEC team goes to the Cotton Bowl only when there is two SEC teams in a BCS, but this year there will only be 1 SEC team in a BCS game meaning that #3 SEC will go to the Cotton Bowl which is me, and ego you will go to the Gator Bowl. At least that is how I will think it goes, so I will line up yet another Cotton Bowl, my third in a row, it's kind of getting old lol, I would rather take the Gator Bowl just to have something new.

9. egofailure

Gotchya, but isn't the Gator Bowl another SEC/Big Ten game?

10. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Ya I think it is. Oh it could also be the Chick-fil-a bowl, I'm pretty sure that has SEC ties, so either Chick-fil-a or Gator would be my guess.

11. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

Damn that means I will have 6 user games this year and probably another Big 12 and Cotton Bowl loss. At least I should be able to stay in the top 25 and not lose a prestige star.

12. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

I have six user games as well, and I didn't even play in the conference championship lol. Of course it was really uncontrollable as my fifth was due to Thoov taking over Clemson, but still it made for a rough year. I guess some lucked out and others didn't.

13. egofailure

Part of me wants a user game for the fun, but slammin' a CPU opponent to get to 10 wins wouldn't be bad, either.

14. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

I'm just ready for this season to be over lol. It has been crazy with ups and downs and all sorts of swings and it's exhausting lol. I think my team will be better next year so I am ready for that.

15. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Tennessee takes out Rival Kentucky 35-7...Vols now look to rest up before going to play their bowl game..Some how we found a way to get 7 wins on the season. i honestly thought we would end up 6-6 on the year at best.

16. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

yeah the only people to graduate from my team are my 2nd wideout (I have 3 wideouts that are just as good), my center, my HB that has been inured all season, and my nickelback. Other than that my entire team returns next year, unless somebody unwisely tries to leave early. But I can persuade every 1 of my players back.

17. egofailure

Same here, King. I'm ready for a new season. My young defense has the potential to be very, very good next season. I'm graduating only 4 players from that side of the ball. Two starters at CB and two third-string safeties who haven't seen the field all year. You never really know, but I don't expect anyone to leave early.

On the O' side of the ball, I lose Freeman and Pickens, but I have very capable players ready to step in. It's going to be a lot of fun.

18. egofailure

That's awesome, Missouri. Sometimes those sways don't work, though!

19. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

I am very excited about the new season also. I only lose four guys total (that play) and two of them have more than capable backups so my team should be a lot better provided I don't drop down to four star which would hurt my players progression.

20. egofailure

King, I think as long as you stay ranked in the Top 25, you're golden. Funny thing is ... when you lost your first couple games, I texted a few people, "He's going to lose a star!" Soon after you beat me and the RTP. I'll keep my fucking mouth shut next time.

21. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Lol that's funny, but I think if I lose my bowl game I will drop out of the top 25 so it comes down to that. If I hadn't played so bad against Clemson I would have been set but now it's in doubt.

22. egofailure

UNC downs VT 41-38 on a last-second FG as time expires. Should have used my down PB in this one! Audibled late in the game, threw a pick, and allowed the Hokies to tie the game with less than a minute to play. With all 3 time outs, I managed a few big plays and secured the with for the beloved RTP.

Love when a light-weight, blazin' fast HB is given A+ like trucking ability! Had the feel of a Bowl Game! But anyway, the two main things?

- Victory
    - No injures

You're welcome, Run'. ; )

23. jca312

jca312 Walk On

You shoulda thrown the game to mess up his recruiting and promises. F RTP, his priorities are all outta whack, visiting the in-laws for Thanksgiving with no PS3, I thought he was better than that!

24. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Costly Win
    [​IMG]
    Steven West scores a rushing touchdown against Virginia
    Miami ran their winning streak to 10 with a 48-20 win over Virginia, but the win came at the expense of starting quarterback Josh Hunt. Hunt was lost for a month with a back injury. Steven West came in and threw for 218 yards including 2 touchdowns to earn Player of the Game honors. The 'Canes will now get ready for Clemson with West taking first team snaps in practice for the first time in his career. Adam Baker added 106 yards on the ground and Dominique Ewing caught 10 passes for 149 yards and 2 touchdowns.

25. egofailure

I thought about this!

JC', what's the drop-off like going from Hunt to West?