(Y6) 2015 Week 2 News/Updates

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Nov 12, 2010.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Post your scores here!

2. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Lost 34-28 the back ran for 300 yards we couldn't tackle him

3. Iron Mickey

oh damn....UGA is no joke. that team is FN loaded.

4. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Bama spanks Boise State 42-0.

5. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

You can all blame Funk and his shutouts for the eventual slider change.

You must be luvin' those 8 home games this season, eh?

I hope we're both undefeated for the Iron Bowl. ; )

6. JFunk34

First off it's only seven. Second I have the hardest schedule in CoC this year. Third here won't be slider changes since people are still losing to the CPU. Fourth, I hope so too. :D

7. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Raising my hand on this one!!!!! damn Skippy i lose to the cpu

8. JFunk34

Don't worry GSU there's no shame in it. David almost lost to South Florida last night and we all know Texas A&M has owned his ass. :p

9. egofailure

I'll give you that - you have a tough-ass schedule! But SCAR's might be worse considering where his team is at right now. He lost to Georgia to open up the season and now has to face Alabama (#1), Auburn (#4), and North Carolina (#2) by Week 7.

10. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Ya they are pretty good, but I still should have beat them. I would have been alright but I was like half playing and half packing/getting ready to leave cause I was running late, but oh well.

And I don't know what your schedule looks like Funk but it can't be much harder than mine. I play preseason 1,2,3, and 7 among a few other tough games.

11. Iron Mickey

Yeah, S. Carolina has a brutal schedule...but he asked for UNC. Then you couple that with his SEC Schedule...whew!

I strived to make Alabama, Oklahoma, and UNC's schedule the toughest. I think I did a pretty good job. I cannot believe Alabama did allow a single point the first two weeks, but then I look at his roster.....lol

His 4 User games should bring his team back down to earth

12. JFunk34

Absolutely.

13. egofailure

The Tigers defeated Miss St. tonight 52-20 to go 2-0 on the young season.

(Is it just me, or do rainy games always make for sloppy play?)

Auburn rushed out to an easy 23-0 lead, dominating the Bulldogs on both sides of the ball. But just when fans thought the Tigers' seconds team would be playing soon and often, the 'dogs showed some bite. A fumble by TE Luis Long and three interceptions by Brad Freeman (one off of a botched screen pass and two others created by pass deflections at the line of scrimmage) made this a ball game into the fourth quarter. The Bulldogs sent pressure from the outside often, surprising Freeman, as he was decked several times for significant losses.

The Tigers, however, lead by their defense, would regain control for good in the middle of the final quarter. A late touchdown run from SO backup QB Jonathon Jordan following a failed onside kick attempt put Auburn up 45-20. Soon after, JR half back Daniel Phillips broke three tackles off a weak-side toss to add even further insult to injury. (I contemplated running out of bounds, but it was just too nasty of an effort and Phillips hadn't seen much work in this one. Of course, EA cut the play in half, ruining the highlight).

Auburn will enjoy a BYE week before facing Rutgers in The Jungle for what should be a more challenging affair.

14. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

I didn't ask to play UNC, I'm not crazy lol. He asked to play me and I dumbly said ok. I figured if we are going to go 15+ seasons I will play him eventually.

15. Iron Mickey

Oh...thats right. Watch...you will upset him and you will thank me and own the Carolina's

16. Iron Mickey

Oklahoma State defeats the Tennessee Volunteers 31-7. This was a 10-7 (Cowboys) game going into the half. Several severely under thrown balls hurt the Vols offense when speedy McDonald got down field. Good game GSU, your D-Line is sick and should keep you in some big SEC Match-ups.

17. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Great game man..I thought i was going to pull off the win..2nd half started and everything went downhill..your secondary made great plays throughout the game..

18. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Oklahoma defeats TCU 31-14 (and the 4-2-5 for the second straight week, thanks G)

19. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

Good game jca. We were able to make plays going down the stretch and had a good offensive showing