(Y6) 2015 Week 4 News/Updates

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Nov 14, 2010.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Post your scores here men!

2. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

The Auburn Tigers took down the pesky fuckin' Scarlett Knights 41-13 tonight at Jordan-Hare Stadium. Rutgers drew first blood with their annoying-as-fuck no-huddle offense, converting on a 4th and 2 at the 50 yard-line to continue the drive at one point. After missing the extra point and holding to Tigers to three points, the Knights botched a fake punt at their own 45 yard-line. That's when their retarded playing style finally bit them in the behind, as Auburn utilized the fantastic field position to put together the go ahead score and never look back.

Whether it was out of the shotgun, Wildcat, option, or play-action, the red fairies just couldn't keep up with the brawn of the mighty Tigers. Jonathon Jordan, Daniel Phillips, Kevin Hill, and Jeff Clay were all given PT, and gladly took part in the Big East ass-beating.

After the game, Coach Ego was asked why he hates the Rutgers program so much. His response?

"Well, the third quarter is a perfect example. They line up in a 5 Wide formation, and their QB scrambles 10 yards back to the left, but then throws across his body just before getting hit to complete a 40 yard pass to a receiver sandwiched between two defenders. To make worse, they stay no huddle, and somehow manage to come up in a goal line formation, whereby I'm forced to call out a time out ... because I still have my fucking Dime package in. Do you understand how fucking stupid that is?"

3. jca312

jca312 Walk On

After the surprise mid-season retirement of their coach, the Florida State Seminoles tried to rally together and take down the hated Miami Hurricanes and looked like they had a chance to after driving down the field and opening the scoring, but Miami reeled off 42 unanswered and won the road game going away. Defensive Tackle Maurice Gordon earned Player of the Game honors after recording 7 tackles, 3 sacks, and recovering a fumble, which he returned for a touchdown. The Hurricanes return home next week to face the South Florida Bulls. Miami improved to 3-1 on the season.

4. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Great wins for both of you guys

5. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

The Vols lose a heartbreaker 35-31 to #8 LSU..game went back and fourth the entire game. The Vols will look to rebound next week against Ole Miss..
    Coach had this to say after the game " Our kids played with heart and its tough to lose a close one. We played two top 10 teams in back to back weeks going 1-1..I'm proud of them"

6. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Damn that's weird. Rutgers is a pro-style team, why the fuck are they running a no huddle?

7. egofailure

I'm guessing that for whatever reason, Rutgers aggressiveness is set sky high?

8. Iron Mickey

They said schemes will change as the game progresses for CPU I believe

9. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Wow, that's kinda cool

10. JFunk34

Interesting. I didn't know that.

11. egofailure

Do they change according to personel?

12. Iron Mickey

Good question

13. egofailure

Tough loss, GSU. LSU is tough! It took a last minute drive and FG as time expired to beat them last year. You def' have the Vols moving in the right direction.

14. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

And the bad gets worse as USC falls to Wisconsin 24-21. For the second time in three weeks USC had a chance to tie or take the lead with less than a minute to go and Matthews throws a pick in the endzone. I dislike my offense more and more each time I take the field, I swear it wasn't this bad until now. Oh well, looks like this could be a very, very ugly season for the Gamecocks.

15. Iron Mickey

uh oh!!! damn, the Game Cocks need to get it together!!! You have time, at least it was OOC

16. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

I guess, but I don't think I will turn it around this year. Just being honest, because my playbook isn't going to be what I thought it was, but I'll get everybody back next year so hopefully I can turn it around then. And to make matters worse I added a fifth user game ouch.

17. Iron Mickey

lmao...i just noticed that

18. egofailure

King, I hope that your season turns around ... after Week 5. Right now, you're having the season from Hell.

19. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

Hate to see your season start off so crappy King, but this does set up well for you in our week 7 game.

20. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

I'll be alright, eventually karma will turn for me... maybe

21. drowsike

drowsike Go DAWGS

Nebraska falls to Ohio State 31-28

22. JFunk34

Bama pulls the starters at the beginning of the third quarter and pitches it's third shutout of the year 49-0 over Arkansas.

23. Iron Mickey

You're an asshole....lol

In week 4, Oklahoma State defeats Baylor 52-17. The Cowboys 2nd string including reserve QB Santonio Dunlap got some valuable PT as they cruised in the second half. Casey Hill once again comes up with a spectacular deep catch nearly breaking his back on the goaline.

24. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

No one gives a Rats ASS about Casey "My Coach loves me more than he loves his wife" Hill

• Like Like x 1
  25. JFunk34

Outstanding post.