(Y6) 2015 Week 6 News/Updates

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by GSUtiger, Nov 17, 2010.

1. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

The Vols fall at home to UGA...Coach knew the game was over from the first play when the UGA RB fumbled the ball and their WR picked it up and took off to the house for 6. QB Vincent threw for over 500yds as the Vols were playing catch up from the get go..don't let the yards fool you he threw 8 got damn INTs!!!!!! it was a bad day!!!! the Vols have yet to post back to back wins this season falling back to .500 with a 3-3 record.

2. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

FSU recovers from last weeks loss and takes out Wake Forrest 31-14

3. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

South Carolina appears to have things heading in the right direction as they pick up their second win in a row beating Kentucky handily 34-6. Next week will be a huge test for USC as they head north to face in the battle of Carolinas against UNC. A win against UNC would be huge but at the same time a loss wouldn't kill them.

4. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

It looks like barring some kind of miracle, CPU Georgia will win the SEC East :(

5. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Thoov, GSU, and Sabo all now have their sigs and they are already inserted.

6. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

In SIM fashion, the Auburn Tigers returned to the field following their 30-24 (bullshit) loss to South Carolina and demolished the vastly inferior Rice Owls 70-20. "We wanted to punish them," said half back Daniel Phillips from the locker room. "Our message today? We're angry and ready to make teams pay. There's still a lot to play for." Despite not throwing a single pass in the second half, the Tigers ran through the Owls at will, as backup running backs Phillips, Hill, and Clay put on a clinic.

Rice combined to throw the ball over 50 times, but only completed for 407 yards, but were held to -36 yards on 22 attempts. "We loosened up quite a bit in the second half to help burn clock," explained Coach David. "I was okay with having them move the ball at that point, but I wanted it to take some time".

The Tigers head to Arkansas on Saturday to face the Razorbacks. Though 1-3 thus far on the year, they will most likely serve as a greater challenge than presented yesterday.

7. jca312

jca312 Walk On

20 recruits were on hand to watch Miami finally put a pesky Duke team away late, 52-28. Duke continues to be a thorn in the Hurricanes' side giving them fits every time these two meet up. Two muffed punts and two interceptions kept the Blue Devils in the game until rushing touchdowns by Mark Hayes and Adam Baker in the 4th finally put the game away. Miami improves to 5-1 and will face Maryland next week as Coach JCA tries to keep his team focused on the next two opponents ahead of their Week 9 showdown in Chapel Hill with the #1 North Carolina Tar Heels.

8. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Bama recruiting is done.

9. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

The Sooners take care of Texas, 41-13. But the Longhorn running back is a badass, two long runs for scores.

10. egofailure

Nice win, Tucc'. Congrats on that CB. I knew it was a long shot, but I had to take a swing. He's a bad-ass himself.

11. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Oklahoma St finally takes down A&M for the 1st time in 2 years

FInal: 38-28

We will be advanced late tonight or early in the AM tomm

12. egofailure

Mizz says the plan's still 11:30, so hopefully you can stay awake long enough!

13. thoov08

thoov08 Walk On

As an OU fan, it is always great to see OU beat Texas. Nice job.

14. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

Missouri hangs on to beat a tough Nebraska team in Columbia. The secondary was vulnerable for Missouri in this one as the secondary was beat very deep 3 times, 2 of which were for TDs and the third set up Nebraska's field goal. Nebraska kept themselves in this one with a key stop to end the second half causing a fumble on a QB draw. The score at half was 14-14. In the second half the Missouri secondary would tighten up and the running game would get going and Missouri would be able to pull away 28-17 with two key 4th down stops.

Sad news is starting HB Travis Schroeder F'd up his shoulder and will be out for six weeks, including the OU game.

GG Drow, I look forward to next year!