(Y6) 2015 Week 7 News/Updates

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Nov 18, 2010.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Post your scores here!

2. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Got a really late day today, so I played my game right after the advance.

The Auburn Tigers, still in ticked-off mode, dismantled the Razorbacks on the road 45-0. "I was very pleased with the effort today," Coach David said while walking to the locker room immediately following the game.

The Tigers are now 5-1 overall and 2-1 in SEC play.

3. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Quarterback Josh Hunt earns Player of the Game honors throwing for 247 yards and 4 scores, all in the 1st half, as he led the Hurricanes to a 59-17 win over the Maryland Terrapins. The dynamic wide receiver duo of Dominique Ewing and Oscar Powers each caught 2 touchdowns. Ewing continues to create Heisman buzz with his 6th game over 100 receiving yards on the season.
    Georgia Tech is the last hurdle for the Hurricanes before their yearly showdown with North Carolina for the top spot in the ACC Coastal Division.

4. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

If you had told me that I was going to start the season 3-3 and have wins over Auburn and North Carolina I would have said you were crazy but that is where we are after South Carolina goes into UNC and beat the Heels 41-31. It just seemed to be the Gamecocks day from the beginning as they had a few things go their way. Matthews played well minimizing mistakes and making a few plays with his feet. The South Carolina defense gave up 500 passing yards but forced 5 turnovers on the day including a fumble with a minute left when UNC was driving for the tie or win. USC has now beaten a top three team in two of the past three weeks and things look to be heading up for USC after a dismal 0-3 start. Next week Carolina will look to be above 500 for the first time all year with a home game against Vanderbilt, and they will try to not have a let down after one of the best wins in the Coach Petersen Era.

Great game RTP. I look forward to a rematch in Columbia next year or whenever the schedule maker puts it in. Good luck the rest of the year.

5. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Big time WIN for you King

6. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Thanks man, that was really big, especially for my confidence. But now I am kicking myself for playing so badly in my two CPU losses.

7. Iron Mickey

wow!! huge win and season comeback for the Gamecocks

8. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

wow ceps, what a way to turn around your season, great win

9. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

Wow nice win King. He whooped my ass! The talent is growing up!

10. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

great job in he game King....you got the bounces in this one man....and I can't complain because I know I have gotten my fair share. Can't wait for a rematch!

11. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

wow I just got run over like a lil' bitch. Tuco just rammed the ball down my throat the entire game and I think I had the ball for 8 plays in the second half. I just couldn't do anything against him. You put yourself in 3rd and short situations and made key conversions. Props to a well planned game. I knew I would have trouble running against you, so I tried to exploit your secondary which is the weaker part of your team, but you completely shut my passing game down too.

GG Tuco your team looked dominant out there.

12. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

thx mizzourah
    offensive line earned their paychecks tonight, gl rest of the season
    yes, oklahoma has traditionally and still pays their players (JK hoov ;))

13. thoov08

thoov08 Walk On

Whatever gets the W's!!

14. Iron Mickey

Oklahoma State defeats Nebraska in a back-n-forth battle 28-21

One critical INT and 4th down stop help keep the Cowboys perfect on the year.

Game game Drow. GL the rest of the season. Game film will be up tomm sometime.

15. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

the Vols beat LA Tech 45-25...Coach GSU put the back ups in after the Half when the score was 35-12..back ups held there own against the Air Raid Offense of Tech. It was a much needed moral game because next advance the Vols will travel take on Coach JFunk and his #1 Bama Bunch..
    Strange thing late in the 4th..Game got disconnected modem issue( i know this because my wireless dropped at he same time, was watching the replay of the UCLA/UW Game on ESPN3) lucky for me i was able to finish the game and restart my modem without losing any data.

16. thoov08

thoov08 Walk On

Clemson gets a comeback win on the road against NC State to win the Textile Bowl. QB Michael Hall was very erratic throwing three picks on the day. A terrible start to the game by the Clemson defense allowed the Wolfpack to gain a 13-0 lead early. RB Leon Britton was slowed down by a string of small injuries that would keep him out for a few plays at a time. Finally, in the third quarter Britton was injured for the remainder of the game.

The Tigers expect Britton to be back on the field next week when they host cupcake FCS East. The game should be a good tune-up before the Tigers head on the road to Georgia Tech and Maryland the following weeks for some key games in Clemson's chase for the ACC Atlantic Division championship.

17. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

great win man....it is always good to come out on top in a close one

18. thoov08

thoov08 Walk On

Thanks man. Maybe we will get a rematch in the ACC Championship game if I can end the season strong.