(Y6) 2015 Week 8 News/Updates

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Nov 19, 2010.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Post your scores here men.

2. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

The Sooners wax Iowa State 52-0 with the tune of 323 rushing yards (the sound is so pretty)

next is Bedlam, better get your players in some Oklahoma drills G

3. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Just started my game @ LSU. Of course it's fucking raining.

4. thoov08

thoov08 Walk On

Clemson picks up a huge win in the highly-anticipated National Game of the Week as they narrowly get by the FCS East Rhinos 42-0.

5. Iron Mickey

;)

6. egofailure

The Auburn Tigers recorded their second consecutive shutout tonight, as they downed the LSU Tigers 34-0 on the road. I can't take too much credit for this one, as everything seemed to go my way. I didn't do (or have to do) much offensively, for my defense recovered 5 fumbles, while also managing an interception. The Tigers have been red-hot since being upset at home by South Carolina.

7. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

Missouri runs all over Texas Tech in Columbia 80-28. Matt Newman rushed for 232 yards and 4 scores and 3rd string HB Mike Lemon got into the action with 90 yards and 2 TDs.

GSU: I just wanted to let you know the starting offense was out halfway through the third and the starting D was out the entire 4th. I didn't realize that when your starting HB is injured even when you mass sub your offense to second string your HB that is now your starter is still considered your "backup" that is why Newman had an 80 yard TD run in the third (I saved a video of it to prove the backups were in, you can clearly see #2 (Ross) is at QB at Howard, my backup TE is in). I quickly realized this and put in Lemon as the second stringer. The entire 4th quarter I ran dives straight up the middle with the play clock on conservative and they were still sitting in a dime style defense with their line spread out. I did not run up the score on purpose :) Their rushing D was just that bad :) and they kept throwing the ball straight to me on offense, haha, I had 6 INTs and 1 Fumble recovery all of which were on their side of the fifty.

8. Iron Mickey

Oklahoma State beats Kansas State 50-0

Johnston on had 20 attempts b/c of being pulled @half.

Bedlam game next week. Bring on OU!!!

9. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Tennessee loses a heartbreaker to Bama 26-21...Game was a Defensive battle the whole way. Big plays gave the Vols any early 14-0 lead..then Coach JFunk gets his running game going to take a the lead back 19-14 heading into the 4th. The Vols score to take the lead back 21-19..But the Tide answer back to take the lead 26-21...The Vols had a chance to take one more lead with 2:22 left in the game on 4th down from the 18yd line pass goes to the end zone but gets knocked down. Great Game JFunk see you next season when you come to my place

10. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Great game GSU. You're always a helluva a competitor. It threw me out of my rhythm a bit when you went up 14-0 in the first minute of the game and I had flashbacks of the UNC game from last season. Luckily my defense played tough through the second and third quarter to get me back in the game then it was just about trying to hold on in the fourth. And to all you guys who bet on me HAHA! I told you not to do it. I would be surprised if I ever beat GSU by 22 points.

11. egofailure

1) Awesome game, GSU. I'm impressed. As your team gets better, it's obvious that you'll be a force in the SEC.

2) Funk, you continually try to f-ck me in every way possible. Another 50 down the drain ...

12. Iron Mickey

OMG!!!!!!! Damn that would have been the upset of the whole damn 6 Years!! Great job GSU

13. Iron Mickey

I am headin off to the GA.Tech/Duke game. See you guys this early afternoon. Week 9 around lunch time men.

14. egofailure

GSU, you and me have to talk. ; )