Y6 Preseason

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by bravejaf, Dec 26, 2012.

1. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

We are now advanced to Preseason. I swapped the conferences and all teams will be independent this season. I also completed all the 2013/2014 real life conference changes and threw in a couple more just to balance the conferences.

2. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I completed the schedules. We have 3 weeks with all byes; weeks 2, 4 and 15. Those advances will be set at max of 24 hours with expectation of 12 or less. Everyone has a week 1 CPU game.

• Like Like x 2
  3. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Cgreen214 is last up. I can advance after I get home from work around 5 if everyone is finished.

4. Cgreen214

Cgreen214 Walk On

doing mine right now

• Like Like x 1
  5. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Thanks. I won't be able to advance till around 4:30 PM EST since I don't have access to advance from Dynasty Wire.

Is there someone good with spreadsheets that can create something for the league? I am looking to track our win/loss records for user games. Since we are down to 8 teams this year, every team will face each other this season. This means each team will have 7 user games this season and just 5 CPU games.

6. larrylance

larrylance Walk On

What cpu teams did you add for us

7. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I tried to schedule rivals if I knew any for that team. If you have any specific requests, just let me know. I haven't advanced and I can try changing around CPU games. Every team has a week 6 or 7 CPU home game for recruiting purposes and a week 1 road CPU game to balance out those weeks. The rest of the home/away games are random but every team should have 6 home/6 road. I tried to balance home/away for users but can't guarantee that is even.

• Like Like x 1
  8. larrylance

larrylance Walk On

That's cool was just wondering but i think this season is going to be a lot of fun since we all play each other