1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Y6 Preseason

Discussion in 'Game Scheduling' started by bravejaf, Dec 26, 2012.

1. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

We are now advanced to Preseason. I swapped the conferences and all teams will be independent this season. I also completed all the 2013/2014 real life conference changes and threw in a couple more just to balance the conferences.

2. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I completed the schedules. We have 3 weeks with all byes; weeks 2, 4 and 15. Those advances will be set at max of 24 hours with expectation of 12 or less. Everyone has a week 1 CPU game.

• Like Like x 2
  3. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Cgreen214 is last up. I can advance after I get home from work around 5 if everyone is finished.

4. The Prudent

The Prudent Walk On

doing mine right now

• Like Like x 1
  5. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Thanks. I won't be able to advance till around 4:30 PM EST since I don't have access to advance from Dynasty Wire.

Is there someone good with spreadsheets that can create something for the league? I am looking to track our win/loss records for user games. Since we are down to 8 teams this year, every team will face each other this season. This means each team will have 7 user games this season and just 5 CPU games.

6. larrylance

larrylance Walk On

What cpu teams did you add for us

7. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I tried to schedule rivals if I knew any for that team. If you have any specific requests, just let me know. I haven't advanced and I can try changing around CPU games. Every team has a week 6 or 7 CPU home game for recruiting purposes and a week 1 road CPU game to balance out those weeks. The rest of the home/away games are random but every team should have 6 home/6 road. I tried to balance home/away for users but can't guarantee that is even.

• Like Like x 1
  8. larrylance

larrylance Walk On

That's cool was just wondering but i think this season is going to be a lot of fun since we all play each other