(Y6) Press Conferences

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Jan 24, 2011.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Oct 26, 2009
    A little premature but I'm trying to get this out of the way now so we can hit the ground running later this week for season 6. I'm going to start a thread in the 'Network' forum and I would like for everyone to go in there and simply reserve yourself a spot. To help with the organization of that thread we're going to keep all of them together. Comments are still welcomed anytime after the spots are 'filled'. Deadline to have the interview filled out is COB Week 1. By the time offseason training hits most of us will have a pretty good feel about our team by then. At this time I would like to ask for help about what questions should we have to answer in the preseason.

Our current setup:

Offensive playbook
    Defensive playbook
    Key Losses
    Key Returners (please provide reason why)
    Players you expect to have a positive impact on your team.
    Newcomers that will contribute this season.
    Season outlook/predictions for your team
    Game you have marked ( dont give me the one game at a time, or they are all big BS)
    National Champion
    Your conference champion
    BCS Chaos Player of the Year
    BCS Chaos Freshman of the Year
  2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Oct 26, 2009
    So we're going to continue with these? Cool...
  3. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

Dec 8, 2009
    That is a lot of stuff and seems like a good list to me
  4. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Jun 30, 2009
    Looks Good to me
  5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Oct 26, 2009

Could you guys, if you haven't already, reserve your spot in the press conference thread please? We're inching closer to kickoff and once those start getting filled out comments will start pouring in. I want to have everyone's preview together so it will be a simple scroll to check someone's playbook before a user game or for someone to find their article to remember how many scholarships they have.