(Y6) Week 10 SportsCenter

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by ChildPlease9, Jan 14, 2012.

1. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

Up @ 5:15 I believe

2. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

Noles continue to fight the good fight, win 38-28 over rival Clemson. Offensive philosophy is starting to come together nicely.

3. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

Michigan beats Alabama 8-7 on a late TD and two point conversion.​
    [​IMG]
    I felt like i was being out played in this game, but, i looked at the stats and got almost 100 more yards, more top, and more first downs. We both didn't convert in the red zone once. Mine, i threw a pass after going to my second read and ran out of time before the half. On his, i missed the sack by just running past the QB, and he ended up forcing a slant into a cover two and sailed it past his WR to my safety. Bottom line was it was a good game, defensive battle and i had to try to manufacture offense with my top QB and my top RB out of the game. ​

4. HAL9100

HAL9100 TSO's Resident Antagonist

Featured Threads:
    Down 30-0, Ohio State Rallies To Beat Wisconsin 48-44
    [​IMG]
    wisc1.png
    wisc2.png
    wisc3.png
    This was a tale of 2 halves. In the 1st half, nothing could go right. The Buckeyes turned it over 4 times, 3 of which were fumbles. Then Wisconsin RB Rodney Moss was nearly unstoppable while Ohio State RB Josh Brooks couldn't move the ball at all. It was just a recipe for disaster. Luckily, Ohio State was able to hold the Badgers to 3 FGs that could've been TDs. Had they been TDs, then there wouldn't have been a comeback in this game.​
    Now desperate, Ohio State needed to try and score quickly and they turned to the deep ball. Fortunately, this ended up being a big weakness for Wisconsin. QB Chris White was able to consistently find open WRs deep which led to the quick scores the Buckeyes needed. At the same time, Ohio State finally started to play some defense. All this combined for a huge comeback that wasn't complete until 30 seconds were left in the game with a TD pass on 3rd down.​

• Like Like x 2
  5. maij17

maij17 PSN: MAIJ17

-----BYE WEEK-----

6. OnIowa

OnIowa Zeroes to Heroes

8 Wins in a Row For the Canes!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  7. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

• Like Like x 1
  8. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Trojans Hold Off Upset Minded Cardinals 34-28
    Stanford was looking to upset the Trojans but a late push by Stanford was not enough as USC held on and got the road win to stay atop the PAC-12 South standings.

• Like Like x 1
  9. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

Missed FGs seal Vols fate; push losing streak to 3
    1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG
    Really not much to say. We played like shit the whole game and still had a chance late and blew it. Gotta rethink my offensive play calling. My RBs aren't getting enough touches.

10. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

I was waiting on Ford to post about how he kicked my butt but he didnt so I'll say it, I got my butt kicked by Ford.

11. fordtuff504

fordtuff504 Walk On