(Y7) 2016 Week 12 News/Updates

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Dec 9, 2010.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Post your scores here men!

2. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Oklahoma has an easy time with Baylor, 44-0

3. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

Missouri takes down Kansas 42-10. Ford again goes for over ten YPC with 13 carries for 156 yards and 2 TDs.

4. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Miami improves to 10-1 with an ugly 42-25 win over in-state rivals Florida. The 'Canes forced 3 turnovers and lost every other statistical category en route to victory in their final home game of the season. Miami will spend the next two weeks getting ready to face Georgia in their regular season finale before facing Clemson in the ACC Championship Game. Mark Hayes eclipsed 100 yards again scoring 3 touchdowns earning Player of the Game honors.

5. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Game Update: UGA is up on #1 S.Carolina 24-3 @HALF

6. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

UGA knocks off #1 South Carolina 38-10. Great game by King. Your team is tough man, but this one just went my way today.

THe Dawgs now move on to play the winner of the Iron Bowl in the SEC Championship game....as long as there is not a slip up in the CPU game week 13. Also, UGA has a date with Miami and JCA week 14 that cannot be overlooked.

7. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Bama finds a way to get the win in amazing game in Tuscaloosa. We had disconnects and crazy lag but the moments of clear gameplay were fantastic. The second disconnect ego was up by 3 to start the second half so we restarted and I spotted him 3. Finally the lag cleared up and it was game on. Back and forth quarter with ego's backs coming out of the backfield giving me problems along with his big tight end. It definitely helped that Phillips went out of the game as well as his TE whose name escapes me at the moment. I definitely had the injury luck on my side and a couple of key INT's by my FS were the difference in the game including the last play of the game. Ego drove down to the 11 yard line, 4th down and 5, 4 seconds left and FS Julian Lucas comes up with the INT to end the game. Fantastic game ego. Bama clinches the SEC West and will face UGA in the SECCG.

8. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Funk, great battle, man. I wish we could have squeezed it all into the same game, but at least we reached a resolution. Losing Phillips and Long sucked, but there's no way in Hell I'm using that as an excuse. Just like last year, I was out-coached down the stretch, and that's the true story in this one. I always manage to make that 1 mistake, where you pretty much don't make any. I had a chance to win it on that final drive, and your D' came up LARGE. I'll get you eventually, but I didn't step up when it counted this season. Best of luck against Run. I'm sure it's going to be a good one.

9. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

VT takes down rival UVA 35-7 to stake claim of the Commonwealth Cup. The game started out with a pick6 returned by the Hokies but in EA fashion it was called back for clipping. That would turn out to be ok though as the Hokie Defense would get two more pick6. Coach GSU was able to put in the backs up starting in the 3rd Qtr 2nd team Offense entered the game with the Hokies 28-0. Thats when UVA hits the back up QB to force a fumble that they return for their only TD. 2nd team Defense was put it to start the 4th Qtr. All in all it was a great Senior Night as the Hokies are now 6-6 and hope to make it to a bowl.

10. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Ya good game rtp, you just had too much for me. Even with how bad the first half went I had a chance to get back in it when I was driving to make it 17-10, but instead I throw the pick and you came back down and scored to make it 24-3. That was basically my last hope to stay in it.