(Y7) 2016 Week 14 News/Updates

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JFunk34, Dec 11, 2010.

1. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Post' em here!

2. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Recruiting done.

3. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

Finished recruiting.

4. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

UGA defeats Miami 42-40. The Dawgs thought they had a comfortable lead coming out of the half up 21-10 and receiving the kickoff, but threw a pick on the first play and a few plays later Miami draws within 4. From that point on it was both teams matching scores with UGA recovering 2 onside kicks late in the game to seal the win. Heck of a game as always JCA!

The Dawgs have taken down the #1 and #3 teams 2 out of the last 3 weeks. After 2 losses this season, those wins have reignited the Georgia Nation. Now the Dawgs must face the #2 Ranked Crimson Tide for what could be a shot at a National Championship birth for both teams.

5. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Great game RTP! Glad we got back in it and made you work for the win. Good luck in the SEC Championship Game, should be another good one. BCS Standings will be interesting heading into Championship Week.

6. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Another horse shit loss for Oklahoma State. Had the game won. EA made it way to easy in this years game to socre with no little time. Stupid damn drops too that also would have ended it. I cannot wait till next fucking season.

I lose in like 3 fucking OT periods or some shit.

7. Iron Mickey

I am renedering the HD film now. You can see for your self tonight when I put the film up

Good win for King and S.Carolina.

8. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

I agree so much with how easy it is to score with little time left, this is probably my biggest gripe with hows this game play. I can't tell you how many times I have been scored on with less than a minute left in the game/half. I was sooo lucky on that drop I thought it was over for sure.

But South Carolina and Oklahoma State play in an instant classic in which USC wins 45-38 in double overtime.

Great game david, good luck in your bowl.

9. Iron Mickey

bout to advance us also.