(Y7) 2016 Week 2 News/Updates

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Nov 29, 2010.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Post your scores here!

2. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

The Tide puts in the second stringers in the 4th as they blank the Golden Domers 49-0.

3. Iron Mickey

Oklahoma State goes to 2-0 with a win over Rival Tulsa 27-0

4. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

UPSET SPECIAL
    VT falls at home to TROY 38-35!!!! TROY WTF!!!! Bad play calling and bad O-line play kilt the Hokies..Coach told players enough is enough either play to your talent or you will all see the bench and young guys will play to start developing for the next seasons

5. Iron Mickey

oh damn......Troy is now gonna go undefeated!

6. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Dang, Troy is battlin' for top recruits this year, too.

7. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Miami bounces back from being dismantled by the #1 Crimson Tide in Week 1 and takes down an unranked Michigan 34-3. Running Back Mark Hayes and Quarterback Steven West each eclipsed the 100-yard mark as the 'Canes even their record at 1-1. Miami opens ACC play next week when they travel to Charlottesville to take on Virginia to start the defense of their 2015 ACC Championship.

8. thoov08

thoov08 Walk On

Clemson picks up another big comeback win for the second week in a row to beat Maryland. QB Michael Hall threw for over 450 yards and five touchdowns in this shootout.

9. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

that game was horrible i tell you..side note i will be starting True Fresh QB Michael Johnson he played better for us when he got in the game

10. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

This Video represents what CoachBama is trying to restore in Lincoln this Yr, TRADITION. Coming off the Big win over Rutgers last Week, Nebraska's young Team now prepared for the Penn St Lions which in past years have played some awesome ball and this Game would be No Different.

Nebraska won the toss and decided to take the ball to start the game, Nebraska started fast and hot with barnes and pryor throwing and running the ball, then Nebraska fumbled the ball and PSU recovered. Penn st then combined running and passing and then Penn st ran it in for a TD and a 7-0 PSU lead as the 1st quarter ended. Then Nebraka opened the 2nd quarter with a good drive mostly to HB Barnes carrying the load and some pass by Pryor, Then Pryor found his TE Bell for a TD pass and the Game was Tied at 7 all. Then Penn St started the next drive and was held on downs as they punted, Then Pryor threw a INT and Penn St had the MoJo going on their next drive. Penn st then drove the ball down and QB James found his wr for a Td and a 14-7 PSU Lead. Then on the Next Drive Pryor Threw another INT and in the process Pryor was injured and out for the Game. Penn St then called a PA pass and James found his WR Wide Open and a 21-7 Penn St HT lead.

CoachBama rallied his Troops at HT and stated his D needed to Dial up the pressure in the 2nd Half if the Offense was going to have a chance of winning this game. also found Out that Pryor has a Broken Collarbone and done for the season, which sucks since he's a SR, Now the Offense belongs to Jonhnson who is a Freshman.

2nd Half started very sloppy for the New QB as he got constant pressure from the Lions Defense, but on the other side the Blackshirts started to get pressure on Penn St's QB James as he was not as accurate as he was in the 1st half. Nebraska finally got a good drive going as they drove it down to the 3 yrd line and the drive fizzled and CB called for a FG (due to hearing Boo's from the Home Crowd) and the Kick was True as PSU still lead 21-10 as the 3rd Quarter ended.

Then the 4th Quarter Started, after forcing a punt from PSU Nebraska started a new drive mostly thanks to HB Barnes who found huge holes in the Lion's Defense as the Cornhuskers drove it down to the 6 yrd line and Johnson found Andrews for the TD and then CB went for 2 and failed as PSU still lead 21-16. Then PSU tried to run the ball and kill the clock and force James to Beat them, the Blackshirts got a sack on a crucial 3rd down and forced a punt from PSU with 2:22 left in the game. On the Punt Return PSU was tagged with a 15 yrd Facemask penalty and the Huskers started the drive on the Lions 30 yrd line. then with HB Barnes leading the charge the Huskers drove it down to the 10 yrd line and then Johnson found Louisiana Lightning Guidry as he took the ball to the 1 yrd line with the clock running, as Neb had all their TO's remaining, PSU burned 1 trying to stop the Husker offense. Then Barnes ran right and scored with 29 seconds in the Game and CB tried to go for 2 again and failed, But Nebraska held a 22-21 lead(the stadium was rocking).

Then PSU started their next drive with a deep pass for 20 yrds and then the Play of the Game, James was flushed from the Pocket and Chunked a Deep Pass which PSU reciever caught at the 10 yrd line, CoachBama was ballistic as he felt the WR pushed off his CB to Get the Pass, No flag was thrown and U could see the words "are u Fkn kidding me" out of the Coach's mouth. Then Penn St then ran the ball on a draw and scored with little time remaining and PSU now lead 27-22 as PSU also went for 2 and failed.

Then Nebraska on the last Drive, Johnson found Guidry for a 22 yrd Gain and Nebraska called a TO with 2 seconds remaining, Then Johnson found his reciever Denham open as he Beat his man solid and Johnson threw the final pass of the Game, and Denham tried to get there and the pass was a bit too strong as he overthrew him by 5 yrds and the game was over. Penn St escapes with a 27-22 Win.

after the Game CoachBama gave PSU their respect and felt his team played very well considering that they were 2 td behind and could've just packed it in,but didn't. That's not the Bama way, Play to the Final whistle.

Johnson played well as he threw for 124 yrds and 1 td, Pryor also threw for 86 yrds and 1 td but 2 big int's before he went out with the injury. HB Barnes ran for 115 yrds and 1 td as he gets his 1st 100 yrd game in 2016(he had 91 last week). Guidry led the receiving core with 71 yrds.

Nebraska is now 1-1 and no doubt will not be ranked next week.(they were 24 going into this gm). The Huskers get Notre Dame next week.

11. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

South Carolina looks sharp to open the season as the roll Iowa 48-10. USC jumped out 38-3 in the first half and then the second string finished the game, giving up a 90 yard TD pass. The Gamecocks may have found a great player in second string HB Tauren Fields, who is getting to see his first real action this season, and he performed well rushing for 80 yards including one spectacular rushing TD. He may prove to be a great change of pace back from Byrd this season. Antonio Matthews looks poised to have a great Junior year as he threw for 250 yards and ran for over 100 with four total TDs. The defense looks much improved as well. Much of their success has to do with an improved front three that cause havoc all game long.

12. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

Georgia falls to UNC in overtime. One of the toughest games I had to play where I felt like I was fighting an uphill battle against EA the whole game. The last highlight tells the whole story. My QB who has 92 THA throws to the circle(on the PS3 controller) who is running a slant/post from the right side. Instead of going anywhere near my WR it goes straight towards the SS who is about 5-7 yards to the left of my chosen WR. All in all, just a flat out terrible way to lose a game. Georgia now gets a much needed bye week before getting into the SEC schedule.

:(:mad::confused:

13. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Well I guess whoever was their last coach taught them well ;)

Tough loss though man

14. runthepound

tough loss doesnt even begin to explain this game. I am mad!:mad:

15. JFunk34

[​IMG]

16. runthepound

Yeah, dead on Funk....bad thing is that I could see thi coming as soon as I started the game. Everything in this one was leading to me having to beat the world.

17. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

damn tough loss RTP.

Missouri hangs on to beat a very talented FSU team. The game was back and forth the entire time. I got the ball to start the game and the first half was me scoring and then Sabo scoring. I got lucky with about 8 seconds left in the half I was up by 7 and Sabo would have gotten the ball back to start the second half I was able to get in for a sack and force a fumble. Then the second half pretty much went the exact same way. I found the endzone once and so did he. Final score 38-28 Missouri.

Now I get to get my ass handed to me by JFunk with his A+ team across the board playing my B team across the board, haha.

My prediction

49-0 JFunk.

18. JFunk34

Come on now. Don't start talking me up. You know I hate that. :p

19. JFunk34

By the way if we advance sometime soon mizzou can you play tonight?

20. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

Yeah give me until 11ish. Mizzou basketball is playing Georgetown on ESPNU and I want to watch the second half, but I can play immediately following the game.

21. JFunk34

Aight I'll be in in about 45 to an hour then.