(Y7) 2016 Week 4 News/Updates

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Dec 1, 2010.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Post your scores here!

2. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

Missouri's defense comes up huge as the Tigers travel to East Lansing and shutout the #7 Michigan State Spartans. 45-0. The offense did nothing spectacular today, but the defense was another story all together. They came to play, led by Junior All-American Corner J.R. Leonard the with 2 pick 6's including taking a INT from the 7 yard line 93 yards for a TD.

3. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

The Tigers take down the Gators 38-7 in what Auburn fans have been calling the "Daniel Phillips Show". The Senior tailback scored three times on the ground, giving him an amazing 13 rushing TD on the early season. Auburn's defensive was impressive the entire day, as they did not give up a score until the final Florida drive late in the contest.

The Tigers travel to South Carolina next week in hope of winning their 5th straight game of the year. When Phillips was asked his thoughts about the upcoming battle, he was as respectful as usual. "We're gettin' payback on those motherfuckers." Just kidding. He actually said, "To be honest, we expect to win every game this year. I look forward to the challenge."

4. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

South Carolina is looking as good as they have ever looked through the first three games of the season. They won their third straight game and first SEC game of the season by dominating the Mississippi State Bulldogs 45-3. The USC defense has only given up 15 points so far on the season and has the best rush defense in the country. A few changes by the coaching staff added with a much improved defensive line have led to the success for the Gamecocks defense so far. Matthews went over 100 yards in the air and 100 yards on the ground again in this game as he seems to improve each and every game. The win for Coach Petersen is his 64th as the Gamecock head coach (64-19) and he has now become the schools all-time winningest coach as the coach was dumped with Gatorade after the blowout for his accomplishment. Next week will be the first real test for USC as they host #3 Auburn. The first four games should be a good measuring stick to how well the Gamecocks will do on the year and a win next week against the Tigers would go a long way towards accomplishing this team's goals this season.

5. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

FSU falls again ............31-20 vs Miami
    Great game jca

6. jca312

jca312 Walk On

You too Sabo. The 'Noles found some success throwing the ball, but Miami managed to force a few turnobers and keep just enough distance to secure the victory.

7. egofailure

I'm hoping to at least triple that total!

King, I'm going all out in this one. If you get the win, you'll get much respect. Also, you'd then be my darkhorse candidate for the season.

If Nebraska/VT gets done at a reasonable time, want to play tonight?

8. Iron Mickey

RTP needs to do a ESPN Gameday for the Auburn/S.Carolina game!!! I wish I could watch a good 5 min reel from it!! LoL

@runthepound

9. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

I will see what I can do...thanks for putting me on the spot in front of everyone jackass

10. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Oklahoma turns a very close game into a rout in beating tOSU 40-14. Sooners led just 17-14 after three quarters before the defense comes up with two picks (one for six) and a safety. Bad news from the gain is that starting running back and Heisman candidate Corny Turner is out for the season with a ruptured disc. Really sucks, I thought he had the potential to be the best back I've ever had but the good side is that he (just a junior) likely will not go pro.

The PSN stated that the dynasty wire was not available and wouldn't let me save any highlights.

11. runthepound

After the loss to my former team, we had a much needed bye week to regroup and refocus and it paid off. Georgia spanks Tennessee 42-0 as the starters were pulled midway through the 2nd qtr. The Dawgs came out firing on all cylinders and set the tone early as the SS intercepted a pass on the first drive and housed it. It was all downhill from there for the Vols. GSU, I am glad you no longer have to deal with that nasty bunch.

12. runthepound

Dang man...isnt he 99 ovr already?

13. tuco418

he was, my other is pretty good too (Stewart) but turner would never go down on the first tackle try. The real downside is that Stewart has been injury prone, hopefully he stays upright

14. runthepound

well I know you have a fine stable of backs...especially that freshman..but I am sure you didnt want to burn that shirt this season with all the other talent. You should be fine man.

15. Iron Mickey

Thank You Jesus!!!!! Yesss!!!!!!

LMAO....he wasnt no stud running back!! He had a petty 26 yds on the ground versus Alabama in Week 1!! BUST!!!!!

See you in Stillwater week 9 Coach Tuco!!!!!!

16. tuco418

This coming from a guy who probably had 26 rushing yards total in 2015

FYI- Turner was hurt most of the GEORGIA game in week one Mr. Wizard

17. runthepound

Dang...that was a good show! I wonder if he is still alive?

18. runthepound

19. egofailure

I used to wake up crazy early as a kid and watch that show before school.

Tuc', which back of yours got injured mid-season last year?

20. tuco418

Stewart was out most of last season, looks like I pay the price for trying to pound it

21. Iron Mickey

That's GAY

[​IMG]

22. thoov08

thoov08 Walk On

Clemson easily beats Boston College 51-7.

QB Michael Hall led the way for the Tigers passing for over 300 yards for three TDs and rushing for two more. The Tigers are focusing on building some type of option running game to compliment their strong air attack. After a few turnovers early in the first quarter, the offense caught fire and was unstoppable until they left the game. Starters from Clemson were taken out early in the second half when the score reached 38-7 (used chew clock and ran every play after that). Clemson's young talent is showing hope for the future after forcing turnovers and pounding the ball successfully against an ACC opponent.

I figured I should clear up how that score happened since the caption on EA's story of the game reads "Clemson runs it up on Boston College". EA LIES!!! haha

23. Dean

Dean Walk On

Nebraska beats VT 21-10. Hard fought game all the way through. 2 costly fumbles were the difference.

My starting QB is out 9 weeks. #1 RB out for season & #2 RB out for 9 weeks.

24. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Bama gets the bad taste out of its mouth with a 45-0 win over Arkansas.

25. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

great game for your return Dean. it was a defensive battle until the end. When my RB fumbled inside your 20yrd line i knew the game was over. I hope we play again soon