(Y7) 2016 Week 5 News/Updates

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Dec 3, 2010.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Post your scores here men!

Runthepound has been granted a "replay" of his week 5 game versus Kentucky after showing me 100% proof. His game froze at the end with a penalty error

[​IMG]

2. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

This has happened to me before. Annoying as F-CK! Hopefully Run' doesn't lose a QB or RB for the year in his do-over. ; )

3. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

A summary of what happened:

With about 1:26 left in the game, I ran HB dive and drew the D offsides....I gained 5 yrds on the play and when normally the scene would cut to the referee explaining the call and giving me the option to accept of decline the penalty, it just went to a scene with all of the guys just standing around. Like I said, the clock was @ 1:26 and continued to run. I tried pressing every button and even turned my controller off and then back on to try and get it to do something. The clock ran all the way down to 0:00 and just continued to sit there, at which point I called G-Unit to explain. The only way for me to get out of the game was to turn the whole system off. I captured photos as proof of what happened.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And yes Ego, I hope that my QB and HB stay healthy as a result of the replay. My HB King already had over 150 yards in this one before he was pulled late in the 3rd qtr and also had another highlight real type run that I was excited about posting.

4. egofailure

Good luck repeating that, man. I meant to tell you ... one of your rushing highlights from last week's game was absolutely pimp. Really, really sick. I got to get better at posting comments on people's highlights so that they know I view/appreciate them.

5. runthepound

Yeah I was proud of that one.

6. Iron Mickey

oh...in your loss to North Carolina??? LMFAO

7. runthepound

seriously....no...my win against Tennessee. but hey, who knows? I may be on my way to a 4-8 season....doubt it!

8. Iron Mickey

suck it chump...Ok. State now owns you fool!

9. runthepound

The only thing Ok State owns of Georgia is the key to the jock strap locker.

Coach RTP owns the self proclaimed Coach Gundy and Casey Hill!

10. Iron Mickey

We shall see soon enough! Ok. State taking it all the way this year!!

11. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Really!?!? Shouldn't you try to win the Big XII first?

12. Dean

Dean Walk On

31-13 Nebraska over Kansas. Only completed 9 passes but 3 for TD's. Still dont know what offense to run. Thinking about going to Air Forces playbook

13. runthepound

Dean.....you have to select a playbook and run with the same one all season. same for defense. you cannot switch around the every game.

14. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

Missouri's run game stuns Colorado. Freshman Brad Ford went for 192 yards and 3 TDs on only 11 carries and backup AJ Mays contributed with another 74 yards and a TD as Missouri sprints past Colorado 49-14.

15. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Alabama makes The Swamp, Bryant-Denny South with a 55-0 dismantling of Florida.

16. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

BTW, David I see you sucked Hack off to get him to get you a Casey Hill slide on your banner. You douche nozzle.

17. runthepound

UGA defeats the Kentucky Wildcats 45-20. The Dawgs running game yet again proves to be too hard to handle.

18. Dean

Dean Walk On

I know, talking in terms of next year

19. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Oklahoma erupts for 40 second half points in a 57-20 dismantling of Texas Tech

20. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Miami destroys rival Boston College in front of tons of recruits, 48-7. Miami seems to be hitting their stride and sets out on the road next week for the first of three consecutive road games against Duke.

21. runthepound

I see...just making sure the rust hadn't gone to your brain.

22. egofailure

The Auburn Tigers get their heart stomped on in South Carolina. Here's the story:

- The Tigers go into the Half up 24-7.
    - They receive to start the 2nd, and connect on a deep pass, setting up at South Carolina's 35.
    - Coach Ego gets greedy and goes for the throat. The result? An interception! Now we have ourselves a ballgame.
    - After a quick Gamecock score, the Tigers throw another pick! We're in full melt-down mode.
    - Flash forward to the 4th quarter, and SCAR scores the go ahead TD to go up 35-31 with .26 left. Game over? Not quite.
    - The Tigers connect 3X to get to the 1 yard line with .01 left on the clock. Auburn runs ... and is stuffed! 35-31 Final.

I got greedy, went for the blow-out, and got nailed with an upper-cut. King played a near perfect offensive second half, making me pay for every mistake and putting together key drives whenever needed. Despite my poor coaching in the 2nd Half, I had a chance to steal this one at the final second (literally), but King's boys made the play.

Today was a painful lesson, but I'll never forget it.

Great win, King. You earned this one.

23. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Big win for So Carolina

24. thoov08

thoov08 Walk On

Clemson won 37-18 at Wake Forest this afternoon. I am a couple of games behind on previews so I will get to work on those right now.

25. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Absolutely a crazy game! The first half was ugly, Ego played unbelievable on offense and defense I could do nothing at all and he had a 24-7 lead going into the break, and he was getting the ball to start the 3rd quarter. He comes out first play and completes a huge pass to get into field goal range. So at this point I'm like I'm about to get blown out, and then all of a sudden my Seniro MLB Ken Bowen makes a play, and gets a huge pick. From then on I was on fire. The very next play Byrd breaks a 72 yard run and I score a couple of plays later. A couple of turnovers later and some big plays from my playmakers and all of a sudden I have scored 21 unanswered and have a 28-24 lead, my first of the game. Then the very next play his back runs a wheel route and is uncovered for a 85 yard TD with 3 minutes left. I drive the field and am in the redzone with under a minute left in the game. I throw a pass that was a bad decision, into double coverage but somehow my guy comes down with it and I have a 35-31 lead with 25 seconds left, and at this point I'm going out of my mind basically because this never happens to me normally I make a key error and lose. But then all of a sudden back comes Ego completing some crazy passes and I somehow drag his WR down at the 1 yard line with 1 second left and I am just thinking this can't be happening. I go to call a play and think he is going to go up the middle, maybe with his FB, so I slant my line left and hope for the best. He runs power and has a hole but my player steps up and meets him and just pulls him down as he is reaching for the goal line.

Wild game ego, we have had two epic battles these past two years and I can't wait for the next one. But great game man and best of luck the rest of the year.

Oh and after the game I got kicked out of PSN and couldn't sign back in until I restarted the PS3 so no highlights, which really makes me mad cause there were some good ones.