(Y7) 2016 Week 6 News/Updates

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Dec 4, 2010.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Post your scores here!

2. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Despite not quite being emotionally ready, Coach Ego lead his Tigers onto the field against TCU today and delivered a much-needed beat-down. Overcoming an early interception on the opening drive, Jordan remained efficient throughout the contest, relying heavily on Mr-I-Can't-Get-In-From-The-1-Yard-Line, Daniel Phillips.

Haha, I'll be attending the Providence College - Rhode Island basketball game this evening and then partying up afterwards, so I won't be around much. Figured I'd get this in just in case you all sped through your games and got all bent out of shape about advancing. ; ) I'll pop in here and there. Happy Saturday, fellas.

3. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

Georgia show no mercy against Miss St in front of a few important visitors. Final score: 48-0

**the file had a problem uploading...so there were no highlights or pictures**

4. Dean

Dean Walk On

Nebraska got the ground going against Texas Tech racking up 324 yards. Final score 38-24. 3 turnovers kept this game close.

5. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

Missouri takes down Baylor 63-14. I was a little intoxicated when I played the game lol. I don't really remember scoring and I have no clue how I put up 49 points on offense with only 466 yards of total offense while not scoring at all in the 4th quarter. For future reference it's probably not the best idea to go out and drink for 6 hours and then come home and play ncaa, haha.

6. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Oklahoma State takes out Colorado on the road 45-10

Colorado actually had this a 7 point game @half until some really costly INT's were thrown.

7. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

VT takes care of ULM easily winning 49-14..coach put the backs up in during the 2nd half and starts to chew the clock after making the score 42-14. We had a could players making their offical visit hope we showed them what they wanted to see.

8. thoov08

thoov08 Walk On

Clemson can't keep up with #1 UNC and goes down 47-30. The Tar Heels' speedy pash rushers were in QB Michael Hall's face all game long forcing errant throws for INTs.

I think I would have won if I had just avoided a couple of bad decisions. The Clemson program is quickly rising and looking at beating the Tar Heels for years to come.

9. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

South Carolina beats Kentucky 41-7. But of course for the third straight year Jason Byrd goes down with a shoulder injury, a torn shoulder and will be out nine weeks and will more than likely miss some of the most important games of the year. I don't get it he has 95 injury and it the same injury every time, it is kind of ridiculous, and it's not like he gets hurt after a tom of carries he gets hurt early on, but oh well what can I do but move on. Matthews had a decent game threw for 200 but had a pick and he had one long 80 yard run to seal the game.

10. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

hopefully i can take them out. i got them once we advance

11. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

I hope so too. Maybe I can go into the Okie state game as the #1 team in the nation.

12. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

i will try my best to help you out but more importantly help myself out...A win against #1UNC would be huge to taking VT in the right direction and its a road game.

13. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Oklahoma defeats Texas 41-29. Sooners build a 27-10 fourth quarter lead before the Horns go into hurry-up overdrive, including recovering an onside kick, to pull within 34-29 with two minutes left. A late Thomas Stewart td puts the game away.