1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

(Y7) Bragging Rights (Season Recaps)

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by ChildPlease9, Feb 27, 2011.

1. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

I thought it would be interesting to see what everyone deems as their best accomplishments... I'll lead off.

Oklahoma State Cowboys (13-1)
    • Undefeated in the Big XII; Back-to-Back Big XII Titles; Back-to-Back Fiesta Bowl Champions
    • Led Nation in Turnover Margin
    • Fourth-Ranked Incoming Recruiting Class (1st among all users)
    • One 3000 yard passer, Two 1000 yard rushers, One 1000 yard receiver
    • Senior QB Travis Brown: 189.0 QB Rating; 26:8 TD to INT Ratio; 67% Completion
    • True Freshman FS Ricky Fagan (User-Controlled: 73 OVR): 54 tackles (10 TFL), 5 INT, 4 FF; Won Thorpe Award for Best DB; Missed nine weeks with torn shoulder

2. maij17

maij17 PSN: MAIJ17

Making Minnesota a 5* prestige school.

3. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

Nice. I took OK State from 3-5...they may make the jump to 6 this year...unfortunately

4. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

Michigan Wolverines (11-2)

* Won Big 10 .:. Went Undefeated in Conference Play
    * Defeated then #2 Minnesota
    * Defeated #3 Alabama in the Rose Bowl
    * QB Dane Anderson broke the school record for passing yards and TD's in a season despite missing a few games
    * WR Justin Anthony finished 5th in the Heisman race (yeah he's a slot receiver, but produced against anyone and everyone, including user games, with legit routes being ran)
    * Top 10 recruiting class

Man...I'm going to miss this squad next year.