(Y7) ESPN Breaking News--The Rumor Mill

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by ChildPlease9, Feb 20, 2011.

1. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

[​IMG]

2. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

STILLWATER, OK--With his coaching contract expiring after this season, Oklahoma State football coach ChildPlease9 is once again at the center of rumors for this offseason's edition of the coaching carousel. The Cowboys currently stand at 10-1 and are undefeated in the Big XII, having clinched at least a share of the South title. Coach ChildPlease9 is now 32-6 in his three years at Oklahoma State, winning at least 10 games in each season. The Cowboys are also undefeated in conference championships and bowl games.

Rumors ran rampant toward the end of last season about the possible departure of the head man in Stillwater. Turning the Cowboys into a nationally prominent program and perennial championship contender in just three seasons is an accomplishment that has not gone unnoticed by athletic directors nationwide. ChildPlease9 has remained committed to Oklahoma State throughout the duration of his contract, spurning offers from some of the elite programs in the nation after 2015; however, no contract is in place for 2017, and ChildPlease9 is listening to offers.

Oklahoma State Head Football Coach ChildPlease9 is said to be garnering interest from the following programs:​
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    One team is the clear-cut leader for his services, which is rumored to be someone closer to his roots than Oklahoma State. Updates will be reported as the news continues to leak.​

3. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

STILLWATER, OK--In a stunning turn of events, Oklahoma State Head Football Coach ChildPlease9 has announced he will be staying in the state of Oklahoma next season...and for the foreseeable future. With major conference realignment occurring in college football, the head coach has spurned an offer from Penn State's storied program to stay in the powerful Big XII South.

When news first broke, Cowboy faithful were ecstatic. However, they soon recognized the obscurity of ChildPlease9's quotes, not once mentioning that he would be staying at their university and leading the Cowboys.

After failing to reach the coach numerous times, he has issued the following statement:

"I am thankful for the opportunity that has been given to me by the athletic department at Oklahoma State University. This program is now an elite program, ranking amongst the nation's finest football teams. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time living in the state of Oklahoma and am proud to announce that I will continue to live in Oklahoma...

[​IMG]
    just down I-35 in Norman! I will be taking the reigns at the University of Oklahoma. Boomer Sooner!​

4. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

What CP9 just did is an equivalent of a slow roll in poker...I hope your car is bullet proof, because the OSU faithfuls gonna be after ya!

5. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

In other news, the newly announced Oklahoma football coach has been assassinated.

6. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

Breaking news: Coach Sabo is now the Sooner's new ole ball coach!

Reporter: So coach, how do you feel about this new position? By the way, what are those redmarks all over your shirt?

*BAM BAM*

Sabo: Next?

7. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Lmao

8. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

I just wish I hadn't outrecruited OU on a handful of these guys...top 3 from OK going to OSU...5*#1 G, 4*#3 T, 4* #4 MLB...can I pull a Calipari?