(Y7) Recruiting

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by Sabo, Feb 5, 2011.

1. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

[​IMG]

2. csboiler05

csboiler05 Walk On

After a pretty small recruiting class last year, Miami starts the year off right with 2 instant commits:

#7 SS 4* Jared Busch 6'1 190lbs Adamsville, AL
    #16 DE 4* Barret Allen 5'11 237 Casselberry, FL

3. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

Oklahoma State Cowboys
    Week One Commitments​
    [​IMG]
    Matt will have a chance to compete for a starting spot immediately, whether it be at inside or outside backer. He will undoubtedly contribute on special teams as a true freshman and will not be redshirted. Matt is the #3 player in the state of Oklahoma.​
    [​IMG]
    Darren is extremely quick but lacks awareness in coverage and is poor at shedding blocks. Although Darren may be moved to strong safety, he will potentially see a redshirt. He is sure to be an asset in special teams, with a 4.38 40 yard dash.​
    [​IMG]
    Aaron is a big guy who can move pretty well. While he is unlikely to see a redshirt with three of the four quarterbacks on the current depth chart graduating, he is also unlikely to see much of the field. He will serve primarily as a backup.​
    [​IMG]
    With three week one commitments, Oklahoma State has 19 scholarships remaining.​

4. maij17

maij17 PSN: MAIJ17

[​IMG]

Coach Maij announced the commitment of J.D. Newberry who should come in next fall and win the starting DE job in the Gophers 3-3-5 scheme.

5. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

Oklahoma State announces one commitment heading into its Week Three Showdown in Baton Rouge.​
    [​IMG]
    The #3 Tackle in America and a member of the ESPNU Top 150, in-state recruit Dante Jean commits over Virginia Tech and Oklahoma. Jean will have the chance to compete for a starting position on the offensive line as a true freshman in what is shaping up to be a very solid young core in the trenches. Dante is the #2 player in the state of Oklahoma.​
    [​IMG]
    The Cowboys have 18 scholarships remaining.​

6. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

@sabo911 Im not sure what you did at Texas Tech but they are eating me up in recruiting!!! They're all over all the studs from Texas, would have been a good year for you if you were still there.

7. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Yea im not sure how i did what i did there but it took 4 years of beating texas teams

8. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

Hey guys, I've added a thread with everyone's commitment lists. I thought about doing it here but didn't want to take up a ton of space in the middle of this thread.

9. maij17

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Coach Maij announced after the W against tOSU the verbal commitment of Drew Simpson, from the great north that brought the 2011 Chevy Impala (my new car), the Coach's wonderful Sealy Cal King bed and the love of my youth, the wonderful:

Vanity​
    [​IMG]

Thank you, CANADA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. ChaoticUT

ChaoticUT Life is Orange and White!

Your killing it with that Canadian pipeline... who woulda thought

11. maij17

[​IMG]

Coach Maij announced 3 more commitments to this years class, DE Pete Justice will be penciled in as one of the starting DE's and will enroll in the spring, ATH Lionel Harrison will more than likely be the cover corner coach Maij has been looking since arriving in Minneapolis, and HB Cedric Andrew will join a very good stable of running backs this Fall.

12. maij17

[​IMG]

Starting Center next Fall.

13. thatguy188

thatguy188 You know ... THAT guy.

South Carolina pulls of its 1st [​IMG]Recruits in over 3 years! All in the same week, the following prospects have committed to the University of South Carolina:

[​IMG]

14. maij17

Things are turning around for the gamecocks