(Y7) Week 11 News/Updates

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, May 10, 2010.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

(Y7) Week 11 News/Updates

Two huge User games with alot riding!!

Post your game results here.

2. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

LSU beats Tenn 59-14. Noknee dc'ed at the half when it was 45-7 so that'll be the official score i suppose.... tenn just couldn't catch a pass to save their lives and lsu d pressure helped.

3. Noknee

Noknee Walk On

That's been the story all year, I'm not sure what it is, but my receivers must be dipping their hands in Crisco in the pregame.

4. MisterTIDE51

MisterTIDE51 Walk On

the wolfpack bounce back with a victory over West Virginia 41 to 28

5. Iron Mickey

Tech beats Virginia 59-14

6. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Disconnected or quit?

Just wondering since I don't understand what Shadow posted, I'm not accusing anyone of anything, but which was it?

7. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

I don't understand why we have someone winning a user game by 45 points. I know the game was played out after the disconnect, but it was a 38 point lead at the half. A little overdone if you ask me. Of course I do not know all the details. Just seems unsportsmanlike and I am sure very boring and disheartening for Noknee.

8. Iron Mickey

I'd have a unfortunate disconnect too at half if I was getting my ass whipped like that....lmao. Nah, just playin, I 'd man up and play that bitch out. I dont know what happened either though...:HoosierHoo:

Stop beating up on Users Shadow. Dean will have something for that!! LoL

9. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Noknee didn't just leave, the game was lagging for a bit before the dc happened. In a way it probably worked out for the best considering how the Tenn. offense was doing. They couldn't catch a ball and the defense couldn't stop even running plays. It's nothing on noknee it's just a talent difference.

I'm sure noknee wouldn't have wanted me to just knee the ball after the half either since that would really give no benefit to anyone. I mixed in alot of good running and passing that game. He prob would have saw that as disrespect as i would have if the situations were reversed.

To anyone else though, just be lucky i've played jjloyd and dean the past few years in conference or LSU would have won 4 or 5 national titles.

10. Dean

Dean Walk On

Florida crushes South Carolina 41-3. Looks like the Gators are hitting their stride right in time for FSU

11. Iron Mickey

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.......YEAH RIGHT!!!

Here's what Florida is going to do to LSU!!

[​IMG]

12. runthepound

isn't that what they already did? :D or are you saying they are going to do it again?

13. Iron Mickey

Do it again....lmao

Do it....Do it!!!

[youtube]http://theedmontonian.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/196217268_1703431390_AMC-MP-Starsky-Hutch-BenOwen.jpg[/youtube]

14. Iron Mickey

Do it again....lmao

Do it....Do it!!!

[​IMG]

15. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

The Gators will be left on the outside trying to get in
    [​IMG]

16. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

17. runthepound

I will not joke on the word of the Lord.

If my memory is correct, LSU beat UF in the SEC Championship game last season.

18. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

:thumbsup:

19. Iron Mickey

Florida will beat him this year...again!. Dean's team is loaded to the gills

20. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

[​IMG]

21. runthepound

keep the gifs. coming. this is some good stuff

22. Iron Mickey

this is Coach shadow once he loses to the Gators again

[​IMG]

23. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

This is what happens when coach shadow plays a member of the ACC as SHAQ here will demonstrate.

[​IMG]

24. Noknee

Noknee Walk On

Just a heads up with what happened. I didn't quit, after shadow scored his last TD, I started to lag. I had just caught a long pass when I disconnected. I've never been beat that bad this year and only one time I've been beaten that badly before in any NCAA game online. There was nothing to be mad about, my receivers dropped most passes and Shadow played good defense. On the other side I couldn't stop his offense due to his skill position advantage and the way he was mixing it up left me playing a guessing game. Not to mention the few interception chances I had, I dropped.

It was just about to be halftime when I disconnected. While it was 45-7, it's misleading in Shadow running up the score, every possession but 1 was pretty much a 3 and out, so he had probably 8-9 possessions in the first half scoring on 6 of them.

Anyways, that was most likely my last user game for NCAA 10 outside of the PS3 tourney and maybe the bowl game. And it's sort of a fitting end. I opened up this dynasty with a 30-3 win over Shadow (before we had to restart the dynasty the first time, I think), and ended with a 45-7 loss to Shadow. A bit of irony to end this year's version for me.

25. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

For the second time in Coach CEPS four years at Penn State, the Nittany Lions lost out on a BCS Bowl berth and a possible share of the Big Ten title by a cruel fate. In year one a clock malfunction costs Penn State a victory against NC State, but this year Coach CEPs has no one to blame but himself. A rule violation, by accidentally having some gameplan features on aggressive, led to a Penn State forfeit.

Anyways I just thought I would let everyone know what happened in my game with Tuco. After a pick six it displayed the strategy +15 interception and right away my heart sunk cause I knew what that meant. So Tuco paused it and messaged me and it was taken care of. I'm not really sure how this happened I guess it's because in another OD I'm in they aren't banned and I just wasn't thinking and put a couple of them on at the start of the game. But I just wanted to apologize to everyone for the mistake and apologize again to Tuco. Sorry guys it really was an accident, I will be more careful in the future.