(Y7) Week 11 Sportscenter

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Sabo, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

posted at 1:15 pm

2. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

We beat up Iowa. Was close early, then we got a few turn overs and took the lead. I decided to bring the heat on their QB and that really turned the game for us. Not sure how many sacks we got, but im guessing it was 6-7 minimum. Iowa has a good team, they were all A's and played like it in the first half. I had a few cool plays that i uploaded. I've got one team on my mind now, and thats the buckeyes.

3. maij17

maij17 PSN: MAIJ17

Bruins grab another win against ASU, 45-31, f-ing cpu hurry up.

4. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Trojans Cruise Past Wildcats 42-21
    USC traveled Arizona look to avoid an upset and maintain their 2 game lead in the PAC-12 South. After jumping out to a 21-0 1st Qtr lead it was apparent that it would take a total collapse by the Trojans for Arizona to pull off the upset. But the Trojans made sure that would not happen in the 2nd Qtr when USC score twice more to extend thier lead to 35-7 going into the half. HB Andre Boyd put up another good game as he rushed for 124 yards on 21 carries.

5. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

Work til 6:30 EST... didn't play last night with the SB and everything. A short delay would be appreciated if it comes to that Sabo

6. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

Auburn wins big over #6 Old Miss, yea that's not a typo they where ranked #6. Anywho we jumped on them early and they never recovered. Dodd is making a make on both sides of the ball this year and our team has recovered from the 2 losses to get back into the top 5. Recruiting is going ok we have a solid O-Line class comming in but are hoping for a nice RB in the off-season because we missed on the ones in the 1st group.

ScreenHunter_02 Feb. 06 17.06.jpg
    ScreenHunter_01 Feb. 06 17.05.jpg

7. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

Noles win in a tight one, hosting Boston College. #1 Priority: Stay undefeated, pretty or not.

8. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

9. HAL9100

HAL9100 TSO's Resident Antagonist

Featured Threads:
    Ohio State Falls At Home To Penn State
    [​IMG]
    psu1.png psu2.png
    Tough game for the Buckeyes. Numerous fumbles gave the Nittany Lions short fields and TDs. The run game could never get going and then it went downhill in the 2nd quarter when QB Matt Fernandez got knocked out of the game with a concussion. Backup QB Jarrett Anderson came into the game and really struggled to get going. Ohio States defense improved in the 2nd half but the lack of offense made it too difficult to get back into the game.​

10. John Crow

John Crow Walk On

LSU 17 Alabama 10
    Alabama led at the half 10-3 but could not muster any offense in the second half and LSU made a 4th quarter come back to win 17-10. Alabama's coach has vowed to shake up the offensive line. Alabama's rushing attack was almost nonexistent.​