(Y7) Week 13 News/Updates

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, May 15, 2010.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

(Y7) Week 13 News/Updates

Huge games with implications. Post your scores here!

2. jca312

jca312 Walk On

#18 Miami beats Virginia 41-21 to improve to 8-3. Art Felder beat Aldarrius Johnson's 33 career touchdown catch school record, hauling in the 33rd and 34th touchdowns of his career while racking up 106 yards on 5 catches. Austin Copeland caught 2 touchdown passes of his own. On defense, 6'3" Defensive End Andrew Everett broke a school record of his own, sacking one of the best quarterbacks in the nation, Adam Hale, 6 times. Everett made 3 more tackles and forced a fumble, being named Player of the Game.

Next week, the Canes will play their 4th Top 4 team this season, when the LSU Tigers come to town. So far, Miami is 0-3 in those games and will try to play the role of spoiler as the Bayou Bengals are firmly entrenched in the National Title picture.

3. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

LSU beats arkansas 35-0. LSU's defense has given up a total of 14 points in the last 5 games, 4 being shutouts. This is by far the best that coach shadow has seen at his tenure at LSU. With miami up next and being the last game of the regular season, We look to start strong and hopefully force some turnovers. We rank #1 in turnover diff and as always, winning that battle usually wins the game.

4. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

GT beats down UGA 38-20..game was over at the half coach "G" took my young team to the woodsead then called off the beating in the 2nd half as he didn't want to make us look to bad..good game G

5. Iron Mickey

Good game even though it might not have felt like it GSU. You had some tough breaks on a 4th & Inches turnover inside the 20, and a critical fumble by your tailback that i scooped for a TD.

See ya next year and good luck in bowl week bro.

6. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

After Minnesota ties the game at 24 with two seconds left, Wisconsin's Eric Mitchell returns the ensuing kickoff for a touchdown and a 31-24 Badger win.

7. Iron Mickey

Damn!!!

8. MisterTIDE51

MisterTIDE51 Walk On

NCSU handles Sothern Miss on the frozen tundra

9. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

Florida State beats Florida 38-35. Florida ran out of time and timeouts inside the 15 yard line as time expired.

10. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Wow. Congrats RTP, that must have been a great game.

11. Iron Mickey

Since when did Southern Miss become frozen tundra? lol

12. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Well Hood apparently has a cheat code that guarantees he hurts my QB every season. He broke my QB's ribs early in the game. My backup came in and played like ass of course. Well with my QB out and my staring RB still injured my offense became very one dimensional and Hood had the lead late in the game when our connection went down. I didn't have time to sim and play it out so I gave Hood permission to let shadow put me on auto so he can play it out.

13. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

I don't have time to finish it tonight but it will be in tomorrow, late afternoon. I was up late in the 3rd and driving when EA bent us over. JFunk is a hell fo a coach as you can tell with all the trophies he has, his QB's just keep getting hurt against me lol.

14. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

Hood you don't have to cheat just cause its your last season

15. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Hood, feel free to PM me that cheat code lol. Why can't JFunk's players get hurt before they play me?

16. runthepound

Just a reminder for shadow to put Jfunk on autopilot.

17. Iron Mickey

Hood should just give shadow his login info so shadow can supersim the Michigan win and we can advance then.

Just an idea. Unless he's concerned about stats for this game.

18. runthepound

Great idea. Lets get on with this thing. I got a bye week then the ACC Championship with Gunit.

19. Iron Mickey

shadow,

you got hood's log in info? you got his cell?

20. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

i will be posting game summaries when i get a chance fellas. My comp crashed so i will have to do everything through my phone

21. MisterTIDE51

MisterTIDE51 Walk On

I was plying in North Carolina and does snow there I would show you on my highlights but I cant get in there to edit my mess up.

22. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

the game has been simmed, Michigan gets their 3rd Conference title during the Coach Hood era. Set to advance