(Y7) Week 14 Sportscenter

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Sabo, Feb 9, 2012.

1. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

Posted up at 7:30 pm

2. Joe_THEDREAM

Joe_THEDREAM Living a dream

[​IMG]
    Michigan beats Ohio. Good game. Bottom line is my team is better. Hals a good coach. He took the first play of the game to the house on what looked like a dive. Not sure what happened. The sequence of the game was i held him on a 3rd and short from inside my 20, I called TO with 20 seconds left in the half, i returned the kick 107 for the TD, then got the ball back at half and i believe ate up the third quarter for a TD. That sequence there was the difference in the game. Good game HAL9100

3. capp34

capp34 Say Hello to the Bad Guy!

4. Fred Limbo

Fred Limbo MVP

In a late night brawl Auburn pulls one out in T'Town. I think the real big dif in this game was the 2 ints, everything else was real even, a big score then a INT and another score right before half turned things arond for us it also helped we got the ball back after the half and managed a score on that drive.
    GG John
    ScreenHunter_06 Feb. 11 10.40.jpg
    ScreenHunter_04 Feb. 11 10.39.jpg ScreenHunter_05 Feb. 11 10.39.jpg

5. ChildPlease9

ChildPlease9 @HKSeahawks

6. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Bruins Steal Some of the PAC-12 Title Game Luster
    With a 2-7 Upset over USC
    USC entered it season finale vs UCLA looking to use it as a spring board to a possible BCS bowl birth and possibly a Top 5 final ranking. The only problem someone forgot to get the memo to UCLA. Coach maij17 had his Bruins ready to play as they came out with an excellent defensive game plan and did not allow the Trojans any big plays and waited for them to make a mistake. Unfortunately for the Trojans that is just what they did. USC threw an interception deep in Bruins territory to kill a potential scoring drive only later to see a toss sweep pitch out picked off by the Bruins when the Trojans were inside the UCLA 10 looking to score. The game remained scoreless until late in the 3rd Qtr when USC was able to finally find the end zone on a 4 yard swing pass to Boyd. But the Bruins came right back and caught the Trojans in a defensive mismatch and picked huge yards on a 3rd down to take the ball inside the Trojan 20 yard line. The Bruins tied the game at 7-7 on a 1 yard QB sneak on 4th down early in the 4th Qtr. The Bruins took the lead late in the game on a 73 yard TD run when they caught the Trojans playing a zone. UCLA iced the game away 3 plays later when on 3rd down DE Tony Davis intercepted a screen pass and raced 18 yards for the TD.
    It was a great defensive battle and a great game played and called by maij17 and showed me what I need to fix before next season.

7. John Crow

John Crow Walk On

AUBURN 28 ALABAMA 3

After keeping the game close most of the first half Alabama self destructed in the last minute and a half. After leading 3-0 Alabama gave up a 33 yard TD to Tennessee to put them up 7-3. with approximately 2 minutes left until half time Alabama gambled to try to take the lead going into the half and threw one of their four picks for the day and Tennessee ended up going into the half up 14-3. Alabama could not get back in the game after that. They were outplayed and out coached.