(Y8) 2017 Week 1 News/Updates

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Dec 13, 2010.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Post your scores here!

2. Iron Mickey

Oklahoma State gets killed 56-28

Miami RB Jennings had 16 rushes for 250 yds and avg. 16.5 ypc

3. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

That's fucking disgusting.

In OTHER news ...

The Auburn Tigers take down the Buckeyes at the Horse Shoe 34-20. This game appeared securely in hand mid-third quarter until a broken up screen pass (see highlight) was intercepted and returned 90 yards for the score, cutting the Tigers' lead to 10. From there, the Buckeyes went insane, breaking up passes left and right via trampolines and cartwheels.

After a failed onside kick attempt gave Auburn the ball on the 45 with less than 2 minutes to play, the Buckeyes fought hard to set up a 3rd and 13 situation. The Tigers lined up in a 5 WR set with plans of running a sweep ... but QB Jonathon Johnson audibled to a pass play when he realized the cheating and ridiculously moronic Buckeyes knew the play was coming. The result? Touchdown, Tigers (last highlight).

4. jca312

jca312 Walk On

He looked good leading Jennings through that gaping hole for that 85-yard touchdown, didn't he? Not bad for a 3-star punter!

So, are you stepping down as Commish and heading to the Minor Leagues where you can compete?

Actually, it was only 15 carries for a 16.67 ypc. :D Thanks for scheduling me G, it was fun! My staff and I would also like to thank you for the endless amount of bulletin board material you provided to motivate our kids during the offseason and thank you for the scrimmage with your jv squad to help us get ready for the real deal next week vs Missouri. Jennings would also like to thank you for helping him show the coaching staff he deserves to be the starting running back, you guys really made him look good.
    All-in-all, we are very thankful you finally put us on your schedule again and anytime you want to take us on, we're available. Good luck with the rest of your schedule, we'll be busy trying to navigate our watered down P.O.S. ACC schedule. :thumbsup:

5. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Lol, jca must have been saving all those just for this.

South Carolina starts the season off with a win over West Virginia 38-3. USC got off to a slow start but gelled pretty quickly. Andre Garrett struggled in the first start of his career but finished the game ok. Senior HB Jason Byrd showed why, if healthy, he can be one of the best backs in the nation. Apparently the trainers have been working on and stretching his shoulder every day three times a day trying to keep him from injuring his shoulder for the fourth straight year.

6. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

dang JCA.....way to keep those things stashed away man....only way that would have been more classic is if you would have put it in one of your crafty table layouts:D All in all....classic post brotha!

7. jca312

jca312 Walk On

We've got a great search tool on the site that makes it easy to find things like this whenever you need them.:D

8. Iron Mickey

This game would have been much different if we could get two inches on 2 downs inside your 20 yard line.

9. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Haha, +1 man ... that post was impressive! G' should have scheduled Auburn like he initially intended. I would have at least displayed some ball control and kept the score under 50. ; ) Does this push OSU out of the Top 25 already?

10. jca312

jca312 Walk On

But you didn't!!!

11. Iron Mickey

yes and i am going back to 3 User games....fuck all of you :p

12. jca312

jca312 Walk On

You might wanna try 2.;)

13. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

JCA, well played sir, well played. :thumbsup:

14. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Thank you sir

15. Iron Mickey

fuck off faggot

16. Dean

Dean Walk On

Bama 38-28. I knew it was going to be a long day when the 1st play went for 81 yard TD. But we fought back, got it to 17-13 halftime. Then it got ugly. That beast OL from Bama just pushed my D around. 232 yards 3 TD for RB Ben Fontenot .

17. JFunk34

Good game Dean. Helluva gameplan you had. You moved the ball well against my D. You restate my previous opinion that the Big 12 is in trouble once you get your players in there. Not to mention you running Florida's playbook is very unique to every other team in this league so it's hard to prepare for. Good game and good luck rest of the season.

18. Iron Mickey

I cannot believe that a C+ team just played with A+ Alabama

19. jca312

jca312 Walk On

From a guy who played Bama Week 1 last year with a much better team that what you're rolling with, 10 points is like a win man. Nice job. I got my ass kicked 41-7. Looks like the Huskers are quickly heading in the right direction.

20. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Dean's got skills!

21. Iron Mickey

Alabama is waayyyy overrated!!!!!

22. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Said Preseason #17 Oklahoma State

23. JFunk34

David I would destroy you if you'd ever scheduled me again.

Just like Dean would destroy you with his C+ team. Bitch.

24. Iron Mickey

fuck u faggot...see u in the Sugar Bowl this year. I will kill your shitty team u asshole!

25. Iron Mickey

why dont u go win your 8th Title you uppity homosexual