(Y8) 2017 Week 10 News/Updates

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Dec 20, 2010.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Post your scores here!

2. Dean

Dean Walk On

Nebraska takes their frustration out on Kansas, 52-7

3. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Newsflash: Vanderbilt still sucks. Bama wins 59-7.

The Vandy game is a no win situation. So I'm playing along just trying some stuff on offense preparing for the big user games coming up and what happens?? My fucking starting RB goes out for the 9 weeks, which is basically a season ender, with a "torn shoulder" whatever the fuck that means. So awesome now my starting RB won't be playing. Fuck my life. Oh well maybe I'll get him to come back next season but then again he will probably get hurt anyway so who cares. Anyway true freshman Aaron Keller will be carrying the load the rest of the way. Hope for the best.

4. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Oklahoma State loses to Oklahoma 20-10 in the most boring game of my life. Rather watch paint dry.

GG Tuco

5. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

Missouri travels to Boulder and takes down the Buffs 41-6. Unfortunately Brad Ford goes down in the second quarter and is gone for 11 weeks. This will be a huge blow for the Big 12 Championship game and the game in week 14 vs. Bama. True freshman Alex Raymond is going to have to step into the spotlight after only seeing playing time late in the game and in 3rd down passing situations.

6. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

lol... it was a yawner. Long drives by both teams made for little theatrics. gg dude

7. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

UGA losses a heartbreaker in Athens. Auburn gets a 14-0 lead to start the game only to watch the Dawgs battle back and take a 28-24 lead with just over 2 mins left on the clock. Auburn goes down and takes the lead with 13 secs left on the clock on probably a 3rd or 4th down with a TD just out of reach of my CB. Georgia puts themselves in position to win it with a hailmary, but it is just off the finger tips of MArcus MicNair.

Great Game Ego! Next year I am winning no matter what.

8. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

The pass was on 3rd down, and beautifully thrown by Ashley Moore.

Up by 3 in the 4th, an ill-timed holding call on Auburn gave the ball back to Georgia, and Coach Run worked his magic! Still, I felt pretty good knowing I had two minutes remaining to put something together. Several big throws later, this one was history. Throughout the game, several dropped picks and missed opportunities affected the outcome and could have easily given this game to the Poodles. But luck was on the Tigers side this time.

If I'm able to break out of my slump against 'Bama, I'll be really, really pumped for a re-match with Georgia on neutral territory. My gut tells me that Coach Run thinks he has the better team/strategy/game plan, which would make besting the Poodles 2X in one season even sweeter.

Good luck the rest of the way!

9. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

VT takes down #11 Miami 42-28..game was close until the last :40, thats when it got crazy. Game tied 28-28 da U has the ball to drive for the game winning score. their QB drops back and throws a User Pick. The Hokies get the ball in good field position with :32 left. They drive to set up a qb sneak score with :11 left. Hokies up 35-28. On the kickoff the Miami return guy gets hit and fumbles, the hokies pick it up and run it in for the score now 42-28 with :4 left. Game Over..This is one i thought i was going to lose until i got the pick.