(Y8) 2017 Week 12 News/Updates

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by egofailure, Dec 22, 2010.

1. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

You know the drill, gentleman.

2. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Auburn loses (again) to Alabama in the Iron Bowl. A lot of this game came down to the first quarter, where 'Bama built a 14-0 lead with stout defense and precision play-calling. There weren't a lot of yards in this one, but Funk played his typical smart/effective style, which made making a comeback extremely difficult. The Tigers needed a big play or two on defense to have a shot at this one in the 4th quarter, but it just never happened. The inability to establish the running game didn't help, either.

Funk, congrats on another win. As of now, you own the Tigers. I'm not even going to talk shit pretend-style until I (finally) knock you off. Maybe next year!

As always, good luck the rest of the way. I'll catch up on my summaries in the evening.

3. Sabo

Sabo Z2H Commish

FSU shocks the Southbend crowd and shuts out #18 Notre Dame 28-0

4. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

ego as always you are a fierce competitor. The 14-0 lead was key. Once I got that lead it made my playcalling that much easier and yours that much tougher. Three big interceptions by my defense definitely helped out. Great job bro. I'll be looking forward to the next one.

5. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

VT takes down rival UVA 35-25 to win the Commonwealth Cup for the 2nd year in a row..now a bye week then OK State to end the regular season.

6. Dean

Dean Walk On

Nebraska loses to South Carolina 35-28. Just a horrific performance today by all involved. No tackling, no blocking just absolutely pathetic. Things might be changing soon....

7. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

Missouri comes out and pushes KSU around taking a very quick 21-0 lead. Then KSU made a little push in the second quarter. However Missouri put them away in the end winning 52-20.

8. thoov08

thoov08 Walk On

The Badgers lose their first game with their new coach. Wisconsin traveled to Northwestern and lost 25-22. The Badger offense was stagnant throughout most of the game. Once they finally gained a rythym it was already too late. Wisconsin's defense was strong and didn't allow much, but Northwestern was able to squeak out just enough big plays down the stretch to win the game.

This was one of those games that the EA gods did not want me to win. I lost a fumble on a kickoff and had a couple of interceptions where the linebackers made plays that weren't physically possible.

Wisconsin has lost two straight after falling at home last week to Michigan. The Badgers finish up the season by hosting Utah State and then traveling to UAB before a bowl game.

9. thoov08

thoov08 Walk On

Also, has anyone else had trouble with their video highlights? I went to the list of plays to select highlights and whenever I clicked on a play I got a message saying that there was no highlight available for that play. I have seen that in very rare instances in the past, but this week it was that way for every play in the game.

10. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Florida travels to Texas and downs the Longhorns 34-7 and will host in-state rivals Florida State next week amidst rumors that their coach has been fired and will coach the University of Oregon next year.

11. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

UGA beats Vandy 38-13