(Y8) 2017 Week 13 News/Updates

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Dec 22, 2010.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Post your scores here!

2. Dean

Dean Walk On

Buckeyes kick off a new era with a 31-28 win over Miami. Crazy crazy game. Up 28-21, Miami scores with 16 seconds left. Kick comes and have time for 1 play. Run Hailmary, my WR catches it tackled at the 1. But wait there is a flag on the play for facemask. 1 untimed down from the 1 and we kick the GW FG.

Never been more excited in a game vs the CPU

3. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Booooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!
    Just kidding, nice win man.

4. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Alabama has a fucking battle with UNC. I will give RTP props he did a great job building that team up. He also did a great job of teaching them to cheese like mother fuckers. I have never seen someone so small break as many tackles as Max Jackson did and that was with conservative tackling on. Ridiculous. Anyway I was worried for a while and three turnovers didn't help my stress but Bama scores 21 in the 4th quarter to hand North Carolina it's first loss of the season 38-24. Also on a side note I kinda took this game lightly like I do a lot of CPU games but I won't make that mistake again and I caution the rest of the members to do the same. North Carolina is stacked. Of course it probably didn't help that I was half drunk playing the game but whatever. :thumbsup:

5. Iron Mickey

Are you serious? LMAO....that really played out like that?? FML......lol

6. thoov08

thoov08 Walk On

No joke. Last season I played a CPU controlled UNC team. It is a strange feeling to play them because there really isn't much I could have done to stop them because their roster is so stacked. I was able to get a few lucky bounces and just about won the game, but a couple of stupid forced passes on my part lost me the game. I'm looking forward to their CPU recruiting messing up the UNC dynasty.

7. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

Jawja beats Tech 42-7. Not even a contest. The Dawgs finish the regular season at 10-2. Georgia will now have 2 weeks off before facing Alabama in the SEC Title game for the 2nd season in a row.

8. jca312

jca312 Walk On

@jfunk

My game with UNC last year was easily the hardest CPU game I've ever played. It felt like I was playing against a user, had to play it real conservative and kicked 2 field goals to win 13-6. They are very tough. Nice win man.

9. thoov08

thoov08 Walk On

Wisconsin takes care of Utah State winning 38-16 in Camp Randall.

10. Iron Mickey

Oklahoma State gets caught looking ahead to the Week 14 Match-up against long-time friend and former Coordinator Coach GSUtiger. After falling at one point 26-7 in the 2nd qtr....Ok.State decided to hold onto the football and execute the offense. Cowboys win 52-33

11. jca312

jca312 Walk On

The Florida Gators take down Coach Sabo's Florida State Seminoles 35-7 in the Swamp. The 'Noles had no answer for the Gators' run game as Florida racked up 274 yards and 4 touchdowns on the ground. Florida improved to 8-3 and will close out their regular season hosting the NC State Wolfpack.

12. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

The Auburn Tigers slipped and fell in their second-straight game today, losing 31-28 to the hated Oklahoma Sooners.

The score doesn't give due justice to how well OU played in this one, and the beginning of the game followed a recipe that has lead to past Tiger losses. After the Sooners received to open the game, Oklahoma found the endzone with 1:28 seconds to play in the 1st quarter. That's right, a 6 and a 1/2 minute drive to open up the game! An Auburn 3 and out later, and it was 14-0 with less than 4 minutes left in the Half.

Who knew that the Tiger's second possession in this game would be a must-score? A big-time PA play to freshman TE Ryan Mitchell set the stage for a TD pass to the rookie a minute later. 14-7! But could Auburn hold the Sooners off before the half? They did better than that. After a 3 and out, the Tigers got the ball back, marched down the field, and scored again before the Half ended. 14-14. We have ourselves a game!

At this point, I was feelin' good. All I needed was a quality drive ... and I'd be in a position to steal this one. But a god-awful pass from Ashley Moore into double coverage lead to an interception, and the Sooners went to work. OU essentially owned the 3rd and 4th quarters, and if it wasn't for a couple of well-timed holding penalties, this one could have gotten ugly. Still, Auburn never quit, and it look a late onside kick recovery for Oklahoma to secure the win.

Tuc', great job in this one, I knew you were due. How's it feel to have earned your testicles back? ; )

In all seriousness, though, your team's tough! Every time I got the ball in open space and thought, "I could take this to the house!", your defenders closed the gap and made the play. I've also never seen my team struggle so much to make tackles. Your players are tough as fuck to bring down.

Good luck the rest of the way, I'll be rooting for you.

(Until the National Championship Game. ; )

13. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

gg ego, yes it feels good to be swinging a pair again. You do a great job moving people around and get players wide open. At the same time, those penalties drove me next, especially the holding on the game clinching td that was called back.
    Note to all- I apologized to G and now to Ego for being a little girl about the game and all that went down. I was jacked yesterday about finally beating Auburn (was 0-4) and took the restart poorly, my bad.