(Y8) 2017 Week 7 News/Updates

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Dec 18, 2010.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Post your scores here men!

2. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

Georgia goes into Knoxville and destroys the Volunteers, 52-0

3. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Oklahoma pastes Kansas 48-14 but the backup defense gives up a ton of yards. They need more work.

4. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

Missouri waxes ISU in Columbia. 48-7. Unfortunately Hargrove is having his worst year to date. He threw 5 INTs in this one. He has 17 TDs and 15 INTs this season. He needs to work on his reads and his issue of forcing throws. He probably has the best arm in college football, but that doesn't mean he can throw into double coverage. Practice, practice, practice.

5. Iron Mickey

Oklahoma State defeats Texas A&M 42-24

6. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

VT goes to Idaho and takes down the Vandels 36-3...Coach puts in the 2nd string in the 2nd half once the score became 31-3..bad news is we lose starting RB Page for 4weeks

7. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Florida explodes for 21 in the 2nd Quarter and beats South Carolina 42-13.

Will post my summaries and scouting report tonight when I get home from coaching, but it'll be after 12 am ET.

8. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

Auburn stays undefeated through 7 games, as they barge through Vandy, 45-13.

- Lost starting QB for the game late in the 1st.
    - Lost my starting (backup) RB for a quarter in the 1st half.
    - Lost FG kicker for a quarter in the 1st half.

Still, the Tigers toughed it out. Starting HB Hawthorne is out for at least two more weeks as he recovers from a dislocated elbow, but sophomore Jermaine Jenkins and true-freshman Kody Williams continue to truck on in his absence. Sophomore QB Ashley Moore played well in his first meaningful minutes, connecting with star WR, Beau Carey for his first TD of his collegiate career. While throwing his first interception shortly afterward, Moore rebounded nicely, as he managed the offense impressively for the remainder of the contest.

The second unit gave up a late TD in the 4th quarter, but the opportunity for PT also lead to a fumble recovery and TD return for red-shirt freshman Todd Morris (highlight).

9. Iron Mickey

Alabama destroys poor Ole Miss.....I supersimmed much of the game but I did have one highlight.

Is that cheese by CoC standards? LMAO