(Y8) 2017 Week 8 News/Updates

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Iron Mickey, Dec 18, 2010.

1. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

Post your scores here!

2. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

The Hokies survie a trip to Death Valley beating the Clemson Tigers 28-25..Game was a instant classic as it came down to a FG attempt by David who was filling in for Thoov. It was a short attempt from inside the 15yd line right hash. I iced the kicker and the ball clanks off the right upright. Both QBs combined to throw for over 500yds and 6 total TDs. G-Unit has film from it so you guys will get to see once his post.

3. Iron Mickey

Yeah...good game GSU, I really botched that kick at the end unfortunately.

Ok State defeats an outmatched Iowa State on the road 34-7

4. GSUtiger

GSUtiger GEAUX TIGERS!!

haha you lose Thoov's game but turn around and win yours!!

5. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

Georgia wins a wild one in Jacksonville, 36-28. The Dawgs found themselves behind 14-0 very early in the 1st qtr before finding a way to get back in it and finally take the lead in the 4th qtr. This one will be interesting every year. JCA's team has plenty of talent and the only spot where he is weak, the QB spot, he outplayed me today with his as my QB had his worst outing of the season. Great game JCA....looking forward to many more my friend!

6. tuco418

tuco418 Older and wiser than you

Oklahoma beats Baylor 44-29. Sooner backups play the entire second half and hold a 44-7 lead after three quarters. The Baylor QB goes robo and with the aid of an onside kick, the Bears score 22 in the final stanza. Hope all the recruits visiting didn't mind.

7. jca312

jca312 Walk On

Great game man and great comeback. Couldn't stop you in the 2nd half. Good luck the rest of the way.

8. Iron Mickey

High-Def Highlight's from the VA.Tech @ Clemson game. Hope you enjoy my audio selection :D

9. mizzourah2006

mizzourah2006 Walk On

Missouri hangs on to win a close one against Dean and his Huskers in Columbia. It was a back and forth battle and Dean had the lead 31-28 late in the 4th. Missouri was able to get the ball down inside the Huskers ten with 11 seconds left in the game. On 3rd down and goal from the 5 or 6 Hargrove connects with his receiver on a comeback route to give the Tigers the lead 35-31. Dean made one last attempt but put a little too much air under the fly route and SS Clay Ratliff was able to pull it in to end the game.

Great game Dean, you do an outstanding job protecting your weaknesses on both D and O that you were unfortunately handed. Once you get your personnel on that team you are going to be a huge force.

10. runthepound

runthepound Get on the Bus!

Great job on the video G!

11. thoov08

thoov08 Walk On

Thanks for blowing the game for me haha